Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Rammstein - Self Titled

The new album is out on the 17th of May.

• Shiny 1

Yessss.  :heart: Rammstein.  This song is great. :shiny:

Jesus they have such fucking weird videos. :rotfl:

Great song. :D

I take it you haven't seen any videos from Til Lindemann's other band then? XD

Rammstein's videos (with a few notable exceptions) are almost tame compared to those. :uhoh: 

I definitely have not and I don't know that I'd want to. :rotfl:

Well now I HAVE to share one.

Be warned, probably not safe for anyone.

Some of their songs are pretty fucked up and all of them are in English too. So not actually that different from Rammstein, but now the songs can weird you out before you look up a translation of the lyrics. XD

Album is out today. :mosh: 

Also, missed this one last week. Not from new album. Cover of a Depeche Mode song from a tribute album, but still good:

Another video today:

Album is phenomenal too. Love pretty much every song on it. Some definitely stand out more than others, but am enjoying all of them. For a bit it seemed like they were going by the track list for videos, but they skipped one between Radio and this. Unfortunate because that is one of my favorite songs, but that one probably would have found a way to insight controversy and since they just did that with their first new video, maybe they wanted to wait a bit. XD

Probably my favorite song on the album is "Puppe". Starts out slow and then gets a bit manic during the chorus. Reminds me a bit of something like "Mein Herz Brennt" tone wise. Lyrically, probably relates closer to something like "Mein Teil" for those that bother to get into that side of their music. :uhoh: 

Yeah, the album's real good. I usually check out on their full albums about halfway through, but this one I like all the way.

• Like 1

I've been digging it.  I put it on a lot while I'm doing stuff on the computer. :nod: