Old School Forum
Farmatron

What Apps/websites do you use?

So I have been using VRV (free version), Hulu (paid), and Netflix (paid) to watch my anime, but I want to know what everyone else uses!

Also Manga, what websites or Apps do you use?

Where do you get your news about manga and anime? 

Final question... do you keep a list of all the anime you've watched? What do you use to do that?

tumblr_o5sd54JR2O1rupogao1_540.gif

Watch it all over.  It's nice when it's on Netflix because I'm lazy. :shiny:

Legit:

• Hulu (avoid like the plague because we have the commercial plan free through my friend's Sprint account and can't upgrade to commercial free :sick: )
  • Netflix

The Old Ways:

47 minutes ago, Farmatron said:

Final question... do you keep a list of all the anime you've watched? What do you use to do that?

tumblr_o5sd54JR2O1rupogao1_540.gif

I just keep a .txt list on my PC desktop of anime I'm planning to watch or rewatch, and folder with named screenshots for anything I don't keep just on the off-chance I want to see it again but forget the name/don't want to dig through previous season lists to find it.

Legit speaking I would be using Netflix and Hulu or Crunchyroll for watching anime. But I use Gogoanime for pretty much unlegit with the add blockers since they pretty much have as much of newer and older anime and the newer usually airs the next day depending. Only way I can really keep up with anything that comes out.

Manga when I used to read online I used Mangafox. I haven't used it in forever tho.

I really should start making a list of shit I want to watch.  I'd probably just use Google Keep tbh.  Making lists in there is easy. :nod:

Of course I have a tendency to just go, you know, get it when I want it so the list is my Plex anime area. :rotfl:

Oh I totally keep a physical list of what anime I'm watching, what I'm expecting since not everything goes straight to streaming when it comes to certain movies/ova's. And what episodes I've left off of since sometimes I do miss updates. I hand write it down and leave it on my desk to check off as I go.