Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[10/04/2020] Weekly What're You Playing?

:switch: Mario Galaxy

90 someodd stars so far, game's pretty easy (especially just coming off of 64 and Sunshine) but the physics are so great and the music and setting are <3333333333

:3ds: Fire Emblem Awakening Support Convos and Support Convos and Support Convos

:ps4: Genshin Impact

SHIET, I don't know if I can play this game. It looks like a Tales of WAIFU game mixed with BOTW but it feels like an Elder Scrolls game in that there's so much goddamn shit in this game to do and I want to play more than just one game. I'm super overwhelmed and oh god there's lore books and an in-game achievement list and WAIFUS :rip: (So I'll def keep playing it)

:switch: Project DIVA Mega Mix :music:

Controls are a bit different from the Vita and 3DS Project Diva games I'm accustomed to playing, so it's going to take some getting used to. I'm finding the hard difficulty a bit harder than I ever did on the Vita games, so extreme difficulty is going to be tough. Some songs even have an extra extreme difficulty - that's probably going to be too much for me :rip:

:ps4: Persona 5 Royal - I'm on the last dungeon well the added content.

I started Genshin Impact last night, but that looks like it might suck a lot of hours once I get into it. So I'm gonna hold off a bit. 

Picked up Spelunky 2 and Torchlight 3. I suck at Spelunky so far and I only downloaded Torchlight today.