Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

Yakusoku No Neverland/The Promised Neverland [Anime]

If you're not watching it, you should be. Go in blind if you can. There's one ep left in the season and it's probably going to continue eventually.

Episode 11

AGH PHIL YOU LITTLE SHIT

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Can 100% recommend this series. Ma evillykindly gotmehookedrecommended it to me a few episodes in and it's one of the best new shounen I've seen in a while. Really thrilling plot, dark, good twists, excellent protags, and the anime's cinematography is absolutely bangin'. Only a 12 ep one too but hopefully they'll insta-greenlight a season 2! :nailbiting2:

• Like 1

Ma made a topic about this and usually when he makes a topic saying "just fucking watch this everybody" I can be reasonably sure I'll enjoy it.  Definitely have so far.  Few episodes behind now though.  I love it. :shiny:

@Farmatron get in on this if you haven't :nod:

• Like 1

I just watch Ep 11 and I kinda terrified my room mate with all my screams from the living room.

Spoiler

Raise your hand if you're pretty sure Norman ain't ded either.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tassifox said:

I just watch Ep 11 and I kinda terrified my room mate with all my screams from the living room.

Hide contents

Raise your hand if you're pretty sure Norman ain't ded either.

Didn't see a body, he's still alive somehow

Spoiler

Chances are with his skills he got offered a role to play in the system like Isabella did as a Mama. So thus he works on them while Emma carries out the escape plan.

Up to ep 11

Spoiler

The thought Ma and I have had is that Isabella is deep deep undercover and the being led into the side room is taking Norman to Minerva or the previously theorised outside resistance.. I'm not sure on this after this last episode though. :uhoh: 

Spoiler

It would be a good theory but I'm pretty sure Isabella is too far down the corrupted rabbit hole. Whatever deal Grandma made with her back when she first tried to escape was most likely too good of a deal with her and her cray cray look is pretty spot on.

• Like 1

Ep 12

Spoiler

OMG PHIL I COULD KISS YOU!
ZIP LINE!
It drives me nuts with Ghost Norman, I want to still believe he's alive!
Fuck you Mama!!
Isabella flashback!
WAIT WUT ?!
WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT RAY IS ISABELLA'S SON WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
THERE FUCKING BETTER BE A SECOND SEASON!

A lot of "watch this" but 0 synopsis. C'mon guys. At least wine and dine us first. What is this show about

This ^ I had a trailer on youtube get me curious with no actual synopsis (because most anime trailers on youtube have no subtitles) WORTH IT!

Episode 12 shook me the fuck UP. Can't wait for the continuation in 2020!

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 8:17 PM, Galeigh said:

A lot of "watch this" but 0 synopsis. C'mon guys. At least wine and dine us first. What is this show about

This is one where it's better to just go in blind and be surprised.  It's 20 only minutes.  Jump in brother. :shiny:

• Like 2

Doitdoitdoitdoitdooooooooooooooooooooooooooit................................................do it

Finished episode 12. 

Spoiler

God damn.  Really pulled that one out of their asses. :rotfl:  I almost believed for a second that Norman was back at that point. :xd:

RAY HOLY SHIT AFW#T#$WY#AHEAHEGDGSG

Did not see that coming. :eek:

So that's it for now isn't it?  Motherfucker.  Season 2 isn't until next year. :crying:

Spoiler

That was seriously driving me nuts because it kept making me think Norma was back every time only to be taken away. BUT NO CONFIRMATION OF HIS DEATH SO I STILL HOPE

Yup, this is One Punch Man all over again lol