Share, and spread the stress 👌

Past Thurs: Worked
Yesterday: Off
Today: Worked
Tomorrow: Off
Mon: Work
Tues: Off
Wed: NIGHT OF UTTER TURKEY HELL AT WORK
Thurs: LAST MINUTE DINGBAT TURKEY SHOPPERS at work and then rush over to friend's place for Thanksgiving/Korean dinner
Friday: Work then heading to a Holiday Geek Craft Expo because fuck malls and Black Friday
Sat: Work
Sunday: Going to a special petting zoo with friends and have an encounter with a fennec fox.

• Like 1

It might as well be a forgotten holiday but Americans love their hordes of food too much. Much to my dismay at work. I'm just glad I work in grocery retail and not regular retail because as stated. FUCK BLACK FRIDAY CRAP.
My family hasn't really been doing thanksgiving since my grandmother with her dementia and my grandparents on my dad's side also bouncing up and down my parents don't have the energy to do anything. And my aunt who took over holding both Tday and Christmas at her house has been burnt out mainly because she doesn't want to deal with one of my cousins who's been a hot mess with her life. We actually tried to hold Xmas low key last year and keep it inner circle family and my cousin still showed up and didn't leave until pretty much everyone else did. So yea, no actual family Thanksgiving but I have my friend's dinner on Thurs. eee

As for Xmas it's still a bit wonky but I've made a couple scattered plans.
1. Yule Feast for my SCA group
2. Going to a friend's house to spend a day hanging and helping her prep her house for Yule proper.    
3. After Xmas Holiday party

Things may get added later but for now not a lot.