Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[09/26/19] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

:switch: Tetris 99 and :switch: Kirby Star Allies. Tetris 99 is a great podcast/music game (legit was expecting to take forever to register a win but got it on my 6th try <.<). Kirby games always feel like it's gonna be so-so but the mechanics are always fun, and I find the three-buddy and power-combining mechanics add a lot to the game. Completed 25% so far.

:3ds: SMT Strange Journey made me gotmad, my alignment switched so I had to cobble together a new team after I had just up my regular team to be handle most things and had some strong backups with different elemental types just in case. At least the game lets you summon previously caught demons

Still Borderlands 3. Trying to desperately hold off on patching it so I can exploit the bugs a little longer. 

The first 3 Dragon Quest games hit the eShop today, so I might be playing one of those a bit this weekend :lurk:  I'm assuming they are ports of mobile/Steam versions. Graphics look on par with the mobile versions of classic FF games.

Gimme the FFV mobile port on Switch please Squeenix!

I hopped on the eShop the other day to look at the DQ games and other new releases but I got distracted by Crypt of the Necrodancer being on sale for $5, so that's what I played this weekend :D I didn't realize there was new stuff in the Switch version. I'd be happy to play the same old game anyway, but it's been fun figuring out what the new items do.

Playing Dauntless again as they released a new weapon type: Aether Strikers

It's basically fist weapons that have an intricate combo system that ends in what is basically a Kamehameha.