Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Deimos

Fantasy Casts

I'd like to use this topic as a free for all topic for fantasy casts. Generally, more superhero related but anything you think would be cool to cast, cast it!

Bryan Cranston as Norman Osborne would be terrific. We all know he could do it. This really would work best if he's a recurring villain and not used and dumped after one film.

John Krasinski as Reed Richards with Emily Blunt as Sue Storm. They wanna do it really bad and I think it would be cool to see a real couple play a couple in the MCU like this. 

Ansel Elgort (Baby Driver) is another popular pick, he's wanted by fans as Johnny Storm. 

This last one for tonight is tricky but would be amazing. Mads Mikkelsen as Dr.Doom. he's flat out perfect. The problem is he's already another MCU villain from Dr.Strange. It could work since there is the face mask he always wears.  Just thinking of his voice as Dooms is boner inducing.

I was saying a while back that I don't really rate the casting of the upcoming Good Omens movie I always saw Crowley as Australian so I'd say Eric Bana, with Sylvester McCoy as Aziraphale.

That's about all I can think of, so far.