Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[08/22/19] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2, somewhere around Chapter 4 or 5, I think around 80-100ish Fragments. Kinda been feeling it the same way I feel Assassin's Creed games, light and relaxing gaming. Pretty sure I'm horrifically overleveled, and it's on easy mode anyways. I think replacing a third character with monsters and having no other party members makes the battle system less intense, in XIII you had to organize things a bit more based on innate abilities of characters, in this, it feels less like a lot of monsters that were previously strong are weaker to account for the variety of monsters you might be bringing into battle yourself, and you level up so quickly that it doesn't feel like strong monsters would remain strong for long. Then again, that may just be me on easy mode. You have to beat the Superboss on Normal to pop an achievement so I'll see how that goes eventually.

:3ds: Getting my ass kicked in Strange Journey maybe starting to hit the point where I'm considering turning the difficulty down because each battle is either death or wastes tons of MP/Medicine to be prepared for the next battle. Still try to tough it out, but it's starting to get tempting.

Been too busy with my guitars and catching up on anime in the evenings. Haven't had a chance to keep going in Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon. So that's on the todo list for the weekend. 

Started playing through Oracle of Ages while I was doing jury duty. I am not enjoying it so far. I feel like there's too much stuff to do and not enough telling me what it is I need.

Playing D3 with David.  I can't quit you baby.  Making a real attempt at DH this time.  Just finished the seasonal set and saw my damage go crazy. :D

4 hours ago, MT said:

I feel like there's too much stuff to do and not enough telling me what it is I need.

I'm not a big Zelda fan aside from maybe 2 or 3 of the games, so I'm probably biased, but to me that sounds like the description of any older Zelda game :lol: 

51 minutes ago, webhead said:

Playing D3 with David.  I can't quit you baby.  Making a real attempt at DH this time.  Just finished the seasonal set and saw my damage go crazy. :D

I gotta get going in Diablo again. Not enough time in the day... :-/