Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[08/01/19] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

Still FFXIII and SMT Strange Journey.

Chapter 10 in FFXIII, grinding up the available crystarium levels before moving on. Game's chill as fuck to play, been listening to more music and a few video game podcasts while doing that grinding :nod:

I think I only have two stages left in the story mode of Radio Hammer Station. 3 Star'd everything so far :nod:

Played SF2 Turbo long enough last night to realize how bad I've gotten at fighting games :uhoh: :lol: However I was playing handheld and it just wasn't comfortable. Gotta try again with a controller. 

Been working my way through Persona 4: Golden. My first Persona game and am mostly enjoying it so far. Have seen some of 5 when my wife played through it and it seemed decent so my friend let me borrow this one and it gave me a reason to actually use the PSTV that I bought like 3 years ago. XD

Also started up Day of the Tentacle Remastered. Not sure how I feel about it so far. This one feels far more dated than some of the other remasters that were done of the old Lucas Arts adventure games. Was cool that they actually put in a way to play through Maniac Mansion itself (the game that this one is technically a sequel to) but I couldn't bring myself to play that one. Was ultra clunky.

Also started The Occupation. Interesting so far. Set in the 80s in England amidst the fallout from a (fictional) terrorist attack that has stirred up severe anti-immigrant sentiment. You play as a reporter who is trying to find evidence against a political group that may have set up the attack to push their agenda. The game plays in real time and you have to gather evidence before you need to be at an interview. Some stealth to it and it's open ended as far as WHAT evidence you gather, how you gather it, and what you choose to use from what I understand (haven't gotten that far yet. Just played the opening).