Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Baldur's Gate 3

Bunch of new stuff out about the game from PAX East I'm assuming.

Opening Cinematic:

IGN Gameplay Impressions from 2 hour demo:

Full gameplay reveal stream (starts like 24 min. in I think) :

Looks like they are making progress. Interested to see it when it is closer to release.

Watched a bit of the full thing and was surprised to hear them say they're actually going to put it up on early access in a couple months. I never played the other ones but have been planning to get the collection for a while now so am in no hurry, but I wasn't expecting them to do that for a title like this.  Figure the "real" release date will probably be around Christmas time if not early next year. It's looking good, but some of the animations were definitely a bit stiff and they talked about more races and stuff they will be putting in so there's probably still a bit of work to do.

Early Access started for the game today. Has 6 classes, 8 races (with a variety of sub-races for each) and consists of the first act of the game. I got it but haven't played it yet. Was like 60GB and the wife wanted it on her computer first (she is the bigger D&D person so it only made sense) and our internet can barely be called "high speed" at this point so I had to wait. Character creator seems pretty damn impressive from what I saw of her making a character.