Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Garlic Junior

Wrestle MAN ia

It is less than twelve goddamn hours away and I don't care what's went on in other topics.

Are you watching?

Who is THE DRAW?

What in the actual FUCK will happen?

I am HYPED. YES!!

I plan to watch every match (and also every G1 Supercard match, and hopefully every Josh Barnett's Bloodsport match) so it'll probably over 12 goddamn hours by the time I'm done :lurk:

Also for this year, not watching all at once. I'm taking breaks and letting shit breathe this year and going back to it later instead of trying to force all the way through and getting burned out by the time the show hits the halfway point.

This year's Mania does feel bigger than it normally does. Ronda, Women main eventing, Batista coming back, Kofi finally winning the big one (Oh god, I jinxed it), Joe's Mania debut, Demon Balor, Roman back from cancer, Kurt's retirement and possibly Hunter's, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

The Kofi match is the one where I care about the result, so that's my personal draw. I imagine Ronda or Batista are the mainstream draws, and probably Ronda by a lot. The rest, I'm just hoping for a good match and/or time to have a good match (I feel like the tag teams are going to get piss-breaked in a huge way)

• Shiny 1

Am gonna watch NXT for an hour just now, sleep for 10 gets me to noon, get outside, G1 5-7pm, dinner, HOF 9-11, Mania 11-5.30, sleep, shift starts at 1am.

Gawd I wish I had the day off!

I think G1's a 5 or 6 hour show :x

Though most of the first hour is the Honor Rumble and that's a super-terrible match, like "worst match of the year" potential, only thing worth seeing is Liger making his entrance because Liger in MSG ;_;, and I guess sorta Suzuki (overdubbed Kaze ni Nare :nono: ) and Colt Cabana and

Great Muta

• Like 1

Made it to the end of Bryan/Kofi but I'm way too tired/bedtime now

Really good show so far, though. Pacing's pretty good, nothing overstays its welcome and nothing wrong with the results :nod:

• Like 1

I cried tears of joy when Kofi won, holy shit

• Like 1

Main event spoiler

OZbO4kv.gif

While i'm happy with who won, the ending was kinda...bad?

Spoiler

That ending was really bad...didn't help Crowd is like dead from 7 and half hours of Wrestling.

I just now got the Wrestle MAN ia pun

They should def pull a Wrestle Kingdom and hold half of Wrestlemania on Saturday and half on Sunday. Show felt fine to me watching in two sittings and didn't really have much to complain about beyond the crowd dying because how long the show was

And the ref counting three instead of calling it like a shoot and waiting for Ronda's shoulders to be down... unless that's meant to build up a 1v1 rematch

It was absolutely the ref's fault. Apparently he got no heat for it though, but Vince did pull him aside backstage at Raw and told him he'd be fined.

Another ref got fined for some kind of botch in the Smackdown tag match as well.

• Like 1