Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Garlic Junior

The Walking Dead

Look, it has had its ups and downs (and down and further down) but... I am here to tell you, if you are a lapsed viewer, this season has been amazing.

We got a new showrunner. Everyone, even diehard fans, were ready to drop it by the end of last season. But this new runner, Angela Kang, has basically dragged the show back to glory.

The episode that aired this week was the grestest, most emotional episode I've seen so far and I have actual high hopes going into next season.

If you're a season or four behind... catch up. It will be rough going but worth it to get to where we are now I absolutely promise you.

I'm actually a full season behind and had stopped watching so thank you for recommending a return.  I always liked Walking Dead even at its worst but Betty lost interest completely.

I think the last episode I saw was last season's finale, with Rick's crew prevailing over Negan.

Garlic, what's your favorite Walking Dead moment other than this latest episode?  Please spoiler and notate what season it's from.

I stopped watching like a season ago...maybe more?  Is it REALLY that good?  Because honestly the show has been dragging ass for a while.

I am a few seasons behind. I will catch up when the mood strikes me tho.