Jump to content
Old School Forum

Eizan

Members
  • Content Count

    558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Posts posted by Eizan


  1. We're losers! 

     

    :highfive:

     

    I hope the Padres or Brewers can win it all. 

     

    Note: The Mariners can win a consolation prize by giving the Angels their first 100 loss season. 


  2. Mariners are out, I think Wilson will be gone. I never seen an entire team regress so much in one season, Arozarena is really the only player who had a good season for the Mariners. Sucks he'll probably be gone next season. 

     

    Outside of Tampa, New York and Boston, I have no idea who else is going to the playoffs for the AL, all 3 spots might be teams with sub .500 records. 

     

     

     

     


  3. So...talking about who goes hot into September and they play Cleveland this weekend and at the end of the season, but Kansas City are playing well. 

     

    Although probably to many teams to pass and their schedule is a little more difficult. 

     

    The AL is just terrible. 


  4. On 8/24/2026 at 1:45 PM, dr. b said:

    The M's on the other hand... I think they're cooked :rip: 

    Well...the 14 Games the M's have left with the Angels and A's might help win the division maybe the 3 with the Rockies as well. Considering neither the Ranger nor Astros want to run away with it. 

    I think Woo and Miller are hurt, maybe they can pick up Suarez for the vibes. 


  5. ...I was hoping the would have moved Kirby or Hancock for a bat and then call up Kade Anderson, if they can survive the brutal August schedule and stay close in the standings maybe playoffs are a thing, but I doubt it. I mean no one wants to win the AL West so who knows. 

    I mean hell the Jays are only 3.5 back of the last wild card spot. The Royals, A's and Angels are probably the only team complete out of contention in the AL. I sorta want to see the Tigers face the Dodgers in the World Series and win it. 

     

    Yo, this Red Sox team...might take the division. 


  6. So...Red Sox 14 straight. When the Blue Jays gonna get hot? 

     

    Don't worry, the Mariners will miss the playoffs by one game. So neither of us will get to enjoy the post-season. 

    • Nope 1

  7. Hey, if the season ended today the Blue Jays are in the playoffs. The American League is just...bad except the Yankees. Rays look like they will start falling backdown with the rest of the league.

    I have to feel Seattle may end up trading one of their 6 starters for another bat. 


  8. Hey Seattle has the 5th best run differential, if we score 71 runs without giving up one we can catch the Yankees in 4th. :lurk: Seriously I just hope they can put some separation between them and the rest of the AL West, 

     

    You ready for the Skubal to the Dodgers trade that probably going to happen? 


  9. M's back to .500. Cole Young is having a good start to the season as well, hope he keeps it up and our middle line up starts being so cold. At least J-Rod looks to be finding his groove. 

     

    I feel bad for Trout. He might stay healthy all season and have great numbers, but that Angels pitching...

     

    Edit: After getting back to .500 they proceed to get swept by the Royals with Atlanta coming next...who you know is pretty good. 


  10. When's the last time 2 (Possibly 3) managers get fired before May? Hell when's the last time a manager has been fired in April period? 


  11. Well neither team is doing really well, at least the Jays can chop it up to injuries. The Mariners on the other hand...but they've always been a team to get going later in the year vs early. 

     

    Could be worse, we could be a Mets fan. 

     


  12. The way I see it...it's the Yankees vs field for the AL and the Dodgers vs the Field for the NL. 

     

    It's weird it's not the Yankees line up that's scary it's going to be that rotation barring injuries. Fried, Schittler and then add Cole and Rodon when they come back. That's pretty solid. 

     

    I know it's early...but the Jays can't be losing series to the Rockies and White Sox. 

     

    I'm posting because the M's lost 0-1 last night, but had 3 HR's taken away. 


  13. Hell's Paradise is getting very interesting also more Yuzuriha makes season 2 much better than one. :lurk:

     

    I'm still holding off on watching Frieren until it finishes, since I enjoyed watching season one all at once. 

     

    Although you should watch You and I are Polar Opposites. It's been very good and it gives me a lot of Horimiya vibes and I know you liked Skip and Loafter (Although I haven't watced that one) so I think you'd like this one too. 

     


  14. Dodger are probably going to threepeat, but I like what the Mariners have done this offseason so far. If the pitching can hold up all year, should have no problem winning the West again. 


  15. So looking at how close IKF was from scoring the game winner I wonder if he didn't try to slide if he would have been safe. I didn't notice at first, but it was a force play so I don't think sliding was the best choice...at least foot first. Although I expect it was probably instinct, but damn it sucks it just seems a lot went wrong for the Jays and right for the Dodgers in a lot of instances. 


  16. I mean the Jays were 9 outs away from elimination down 2 runs in the ALCS game 7, so they got this. 

     

    Good to see it go 7 games though, been a while since we had a good world series. 

×