Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

One Piece [Anime Version]

I think I'm the only person watching just the anime at this point, so I'm just gonna drop reactions to whatever things I find cool for all y'all manga readers. Please no spoilers.

Just for reference in the last episode

The Sun Pirates are running interference for Luffy and the Going Sunny's escape from the Big Mom Pirates, but Jinbei left the crew again to make sure they'll escape, please don't Bon Clay or Pedro him ;_;

• Like 1

Episode 877 - Looks like an arc ending

It looks like it just ended Totto Land (with a singing opera).

Dear lord, Big Mom is an absolute monster. The Straw Hats, Firetanks, Germas and Sun Pirates caused massive damage to multiple Islands, decisively defeated two of three Sweet Generals, beat the shit of a bunch of the top lieutenants, caused massive minion casualties, and still had to run for their lives or die. No one dies in One Piece (P-Pedro ;_;) so I'm assuming the Germas and Sun Pirates do make an escape somehow, but god damn everyone got fucked up coming out of this.

I want to see Blackbeard vs Big Mom tbh.

Yeah, I never picked up on One Piece when it became available to me when I was younger.  Now I just have no hopes of ever catching up on anything, which is a shame because I hear deserves all the praise it gets.

It's apparently 80% done, so there's more to actually read or watch right now than there's likely to be remaining in the series.

Episode 878

First half of the ep is the full version of the original first chapter w/ redone visuals (maybe? Wasn't there a TV special that already redid the visuals?) including Luffy stabbing himself in the cheek

THE FIFTH EMPEROR OF THE SEA EMERGES

Fucking

Sanji gets the "Dead or Alive" back in and 10 million more Berries than Zoro

but

HE'S NAMED VINSMOKE SANJI

Dude just can't fucking win ?

(Also assuming Sanji was giving them the finger when he they were talking about Germa)

Also CROCODILE CROCODILE CROCODILE CROCODILE CROCODILE STILL A MAN STILL A MAN STILL A MAN

(The other side of the newspaper saying DR VEGAPUNK, showing Whitebeard's son and the Punk Hazard children ❤️ (and someone else too, I think one of the Thriller Bark guys?)

Oh my fucking god, the Revolutionary Army is going to declare war on the world at the Reverie :jumboshiny:

• Like 1

- Huh, so it sounds like Kaido and Big Mom might've been part of some pirate crew or force that was going to win it all before Roger came along o_O

- AUGHHHH WHY IS SHANKS MEETING WITH THE ELDERS