Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Marvel Studio's Loki (Disney+ 2021)

On 10/5/2023 at 9:24 PM, MT said:

Season 2 is off to a pretty great start. Can't believe it's been two years since the first season. Really good to see Loki and Moebius interact again, and Ke Huy Quan fits right in with the rest of 'em.

Hide contents

That whole conversation between OB and Moebius in the present, and between Loki and OB in the past, bouncing back and forth, was a fun time. Curious to see if we'll get to see any other Kang variants at any point. I haven't heard anything about the allegations against Jonathan Majors in a while, so I don't know if that's still a thing, or if it ever was.

Absolutely loved how this started. Ke Huy is just so freaking delightful and I love everything he's brought into OB.

Spoiler

Honestly since we saw a good chunk of variants in the latest Ant Man movie and the post credit easter egg that shows Loki and Moebius in one of the branches watching one of Kang's variants failing miserably on a stage. It is most likely going to happen that we see more than one. Moebius in the AM easter egg was having a hard time believing that the Kang they were seeing on stage was this Big Bad that Loki was going on about in this first ep so they might see another one that basically shows "Yea see there? Fucking told you didn't I?"

What I'm curious about is what is Silvie doing all the way in bum fuck nowhere in Oklahoma in the freaking 80's? And that's implying that it's in our branch of the 80's. (Although the clip from the latest McDonalds commercial I've seen makes me looking forward to when she and Loki are reunited again. :sweat: )

Duuuuuuuuude the finale was fucking LIT AF to watch. I almost cried a little too.

• Like 1

Yeah, I got a little misty eyed at the end, too.

I went back and got a screenshot of Loki turning the branches into Yggdrasil to use as a phone background, it was so gorgeous.

• Shiny 1