Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[06/27/20] Weekly What Are You Playing?

What you're playing, why you're playing it and any goals you have playing it

:switch: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive. 62ish hours now, about to enter Valak Mountain, I think Chapter 10 or 11ish. Peak Metal Face just happened. I don't remember too much of what happens beyond this point.

:3ds: Fire Emblem Awakening: I've beaten the main missions and every in-game and spotpass paralogue except for three, two mutant kid recuitments and then the "50 Enemies and a Great Lord Descendant" mission. I'm gonna mate the last few characters to create the mutant kids, beat all the spotpass challenges with characters from previous games, and level up 30ish units so I can bring them into that last paralogue battle. After that it'll just be "getting every Support conversation."

:ps4: Infamous Second Son: Popped the two stunt trophies I had left (beating an enemy after having used all three powersets on him, and dashing through two vents and comet dropping on an enemy), just have to beat the game on Expert while playing Evil to get the Platinum. Been awhile since I played it, but it's still fun and easy to play. There's something I love about that Assassin's Creed style gameplay, liberating districts and doing mini-missions on a medium sized sandbox maps. I recognize it's 7/10 structure but I play it like it's 10/10 structure

Still playing Streets Of Rage 4

There are 85 speedrun categories. I wanted to do SOR1 Blaze because nobody was doing it, then in the space of a week two Qubeccers started running it and got the time down from 1:06:xx to 1:01:13

I got my PB on Sunday down from 1:06:00 to 1:01:43 then the record got down to 1:00:50

Yesterday, a fourth runner joined the fray. He got it down to 58:50, I got my run down to 59:52 but showed that a 57:xx was definitely possible.

Then the slowest of the four of us put up a 58:40 this morning.

So it has went from a dead category, to being improved by 8 minutes in a few days and three of us getting sub hour in the same day.