Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho666Soldier

[AEW vs NXT] Wednesday Night War Week 10

Tonight's the show I'll be at.  What a card planned so far, too:

Dustin/Young Bucks vs. The Inner Circle(Sammy and PnP)

Trent vs. Fenix :love2:

Christopher Daniels vs. Pentagon, Jr.

Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela

Should be hype tonight.  I'm excited to go to a big-time event that isn't WWE/NXT for the first time since Halloween Havoc 2000.

• Like 1

That was a solid-ass wrestling episode of Dynamite. Really dug the Cody promo, wish there was more promo stuff like that.

You can tell they're sort of searching around to see what they've got for potential star power.

Hell of a live show.  I had such a blast.  I was actually super close for my main seats.  Almost directly across from the entrance and only about 10 rows behind, just above the floor seats.  Tickets were only 20 bucks, but I think that's because the long camera was right in front of us and got in the way of the action occasionally.  It didn't detract from the experience at all.

Haven't watched on TV, but I think the only bad part of the show was that Nightmare Collective bit.  The execution was a bit forced, the crowd was mostly confused, and the crowd chanted, "What just happened?" at the end of it, which I assume was during the commercial break.  The most confusing thing about that segment to me was the fact that they seemed to completely forget about Kris and Shida, and they both just...disappeared, with no real circumstances surrounding it.

Other than that, the show was a blast.  I see the broadcast had audio issues, but the crowd was hot as hell for the opening match and Rey Fenix.

I think the best moment for me came before the main event.  I had some friends from out of town who had farther back seats with a lot of empty spots, so I went to sit with them for the middle portion of the show.  But I wanted to close for Moxley.  Well, I started heading back to my seat for the main event, but a bunch of people were gathered around the entrance to my seating area.  Turns out that was where Mox was making his entrance, so I got to watch him hype himself up in the hallway, then follow roughly behind him for his entrance.  Fucking badass.

I'll try to post pics/videos later 

• Like 1
  • Shiny 1