Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[11/22/19] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

:ds: Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen. Finally beat Chapter 2, started Chapter 3 and this is the one I'm most interested in. Torneko Talloon the merchant is apparently beloved character to the Dragon Quest fanbase and this is the Chapter he's introduced in. I have a sneaking suspicion that Japanese salarymen identified with him because you actually do mind a shop and probably work towards owning one of your own (I met a character in Chapter 2 who's looking to sell his shop and retire, so that might be it).

:switch: Pokemon Sword ofc. Also going to start :3ds: Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World whenever my sister yoinks Sword.

Pokemon Sword :switch:

Gonna take care of the first gym tonight. And then I might go back to the Wild Area for a bit. I should be able to take care of a few of the strong Pokemon now. 

I just got :switch: Pokemon Sword but I got interrupted and haven't picked my starter.  Going to do Scorbunny. :shiny:

I finished gym #3 last night. Still finding the game quite enjoyable. Catching Pokemon is fun and the game is easy, which suits me just fine these days. When I only have 30-45 minutes max (if that) to play on any given day, I don't want it to be frustrating :lurk: