Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

RoH General

I doubt this topic will get much traction, as i'm pretty sure no one watches RoH, but apparently Enzo and Cass are officially part of RoH now, going under the name nZo and CazXL respectively. Their tag name will be the Free Agentz. 

Source

Did RoH time travel back to the 90s for this shit, or something? :nono: 

I watch RoH weekly and have for years ?

There's a hundred reasons why it's not a good promotion. Apparently Bully Ray is getting a lot of backstage say and he's the one behind Enzo and Cass coming in

23 minutes ago, DeJaPon said:

I watch RoH weekly and have for years

Dear god, why?

Same reason I watch Raw, for good matches and sometimes good angles (and a DVR/PVR to skip through the stuff that's bad)

Also my fav wrestler Rush is there right now

RoH has an interesting sorta-new format. They maybe show one competitive match per week in its entirety and perhaps a squash match, the rest are clips of matches with significant moments from their recent shows and roving backstage interviews (sorta like what TNA was doing before the regime change).

It's still RoH so it's not exactly great, but it's at least a change and them trying to improve their product for once

I guess so, I never did see ECW TV, but it would make sense since there's rumours that Bully Ray has a lot of power in RoH