Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mera'din

Control

Anyone heard of this game? I didn't see anything about it (don't think I caught anything during E3 even? May have missed it in the mass of other random shit), but saw a short trailer recently on youtube and it caught my attention. It's made by Remedy Entertainment (Max Payne 1 & 2, Alan Wake and Quantum Break), and looks really interesting. Also found a good preview of it done by IGN that shows off gameplay (because of course the trailer didn't have shit) and that intrigued me even more. Looks and sounds like they took what they were going for with Quantum Break but polished it up and improved the parts that didn't pan out in that game. Looks chaotic and crazy as fuck and is described as being pretty challenging, but a lot of the other stuff in the game piques my interest pretty heavily. Comes out on the 27th of August. Considering getting it. Might wait until I see some more concrete reviews though since I've never played any of their other games and am not sure I'll care for the combat style. Super agro run and gun has never been my preference.

Story Trailer:

Gameplay preview: