Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure [Anime]

As always, I'm an anime-only, keep those manga spoilers outta here

Golden Wind 23

VOLARE VIA

Giorno getting shot in the throat multiple times, Narancia cutting out his own tongue (and then Giorno having made him an extra, so gay), then Crash eating his neck as he's killing the shit out of whichever guy that was :sick:

The action in Golden Wind has been hardcore, I cringe hard at least once every episode or so and a few have been skin-crawling or stomach turning

• Like 1

Agreed, Golden Winds ability makes it so they can sustain some crazy injuries now and they are just rolling with it. lol

FUCKIN JOJO

I've read to the end of Vento Aureo/Golden Wind (though it was a good couple of years ago now), and the first few chapters of part 6, but I've forgotten a lot of the fine details of Vento Aureo so it's like I'm watching it afresh for the most part. :nailbiting2:

Part 5 - #23

Spoiler

GAY INTENSIFIES

Golden Wind 26

I'm convinced that Araki had absolutely snapped by the time Part 5 came around. I don't think I've cringed in one part as much as I have this one.

Doppio puking out razorblades and having needles bust out of his face, and then The Boss presumably keeping his first girlfriend alive buried under the church for years :shudder:

YEAH, Araki just gets wilder as time goes on :shudder:

Good fucking god

THE SCISSORS :barf:

Also fucking Risotto beating The Boss, Jotaro-on-Kira levels of the big-bad just-making-it-out-alive

Vento Aureo 27

Spoiler

Yeah that WHOLE EPISODE was amazing, so many mind games! :rip: I'll miss Risotto and Metallica.

Golden Wind 28

x_x

Gangstarrrrrrrrr ;_;>

(The boss drank the kid's blood. Between that and the Time Travel Stand, he's totally gotta be another Dio child of some kind or another)

Gangsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;_;>

Necrobumping this because PART 6 IS GO!!

Airing in December 2021, here's a trailer/pv (english subs on the youtube cc) ; ordinary movie-trailer level spoilers that show how the series starts and a couple of details, so be aware if you want a blank slate going in!