Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tassifox

Anime you're looking forward to

So i made this for stuff i see that i know is going to come but hasn't been announced yet or put in what season yet. Anime that we're looking forward to soon.  

Reason i'm starting this is Shadow House S2! :shiny:

YES

FUCK

YES

OH THANK GOD

I DUNNO HOW THEY'LL SALVAGE WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO THE PLOT LINES BUT I THINK IT CAN BE DONE

I just preordered the Emilico and Kate nendoroid dolls the other day but I hadn't seen this until just now yes yes yes yes yes

edit to add I'm stupid as fuck and typed this in a frenzy the second I saw the video thumbnail and now that I've actually watched it I think I know how they're going to mend the story and I'm extra excited. It wasn't like it was impossible to fix but it was still very jarring how they took stuff out and stitched around it to make season 1. 

Edited by Anelle
i'm stupid as fuck
  • Shiny 1

I’ll probably keep watching Shadows House. The summer season isn’t looking too stacked right now, so I might not be watching much else.

Speaking of summer, it looks like we’re getting another season of Overlord this summer. I’ll probably check it out. I figured that was done. It’s been a while since the last season of it. I’m not, like, excited for it… but it was a decent isekai with some fun characters. 

Yaaaaaaas Overlord 2! I def need to rewatch that first season to remember things. Meanwhile they'll have the copycat anime going on for Spring season

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Huh.

:frystare:  until we get confirmation from the author himself.

Speaking of Nightow, I had no idea that he did Kekkai Sensen too. I loved that show. Should read the manga one of these days...

There is going to be a reveal tomorrow (hense the date on there) 

From the sounds of it, this is more legit than the rumors. 

YAS PLEASE ME TRIGUN PLEASE

Yeah, I dunno, I want to believe it, but there have been other rumours before. Here's hoping!

https://dengekionline.com/articles/137139/

It is official. Not gonna be shown off until Anime Expo in July. But as Nelle put it. Cautious on the fact that it is gonna be the 3D animation we've seen for like Beast Stars and Houseki no Kuni:bawling: we can only hope it'll be decently done. 

I don't get excited for 3D animation but I'll probably watch it anyways even if I don't like how it looks :fup: 

I didn't mind it for Houseki no Kuni because of the unique style the characters looked. Never fully watched Beast Stars because the show was just a bit too weird for me so I can't say much for it but watching Orange's (the company for the animation) short Home that Nelle shared on the discord, the overall animation quality is beautiful and pretty overall ok. It's just enough in the movements to where I wonder if it'll fit or blend well enough for the pacing that we're familiar with for Trigun. And regardless of that I'm still gonna fucking watch it because WE GET VASH BACK AND GIVE ME MORE OF MY WOLFWOOD DAMNIT!

Eeeeeeeee!!!

Not sure if this is legit or not. Apparently this person is a "reliable leaker of new Dragon Ball info" :lol: I hope at least the first point is true. I will happily watch more DB Super anime! I especially want to see the Granolah arc animated, but we've got a bit of ground to cover before getting there.

If true, it's about damn time.  I also like the idea of there being a movie every few years because they've been more killer than the series, but I will NOT look forward to them making canonized episodes.

It would be a shame for them to skip either the Moro or Granolah arc at this point, as that's a bevy of quality content with some pretty critical character development they'd be ignoring.

Oh yeah, Moro... I knew I was forgetting a story arc there! That will be a good one to see animated too :nod: 

I'M SORRY WHAT?!?!? 

YAAAAS FINALLY

New Gundam series coming this Fall!!!

:jumboshiny:

There is a prologue episode up on the Gundam YT channel. Gonna watch it tonight. 

How did I not notice this until today!?!

Oh nice, Falcom has an anime coming out for The Legend of Heroes. Specifically around events between Cold Steel 2 and 3.