Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Galeigh

[Streaming General]

Never read the comics it's based off of but holy fuck Sweet Tooth was way more amazing than I was expecting it to be. 

I've been meaning to read those so I might have to jump into that after I finish reading Invincible. :eek:

Burned through Shadow and Bone, Invincible and Season 2 of Love, Death & Robots recently.

Shadow and Bone was kind of interesting. Definitely a super strong young adult vibe to that one but it wasn't bad. Not sure where some of the storylines are really going but at least it got greenlit for a 2nd season so maybe it'll end up making sense.

Invincible was fantastic. Kind of could tell where the story was going after the first ep, but it was a hell of a ride none the less and got pretty intense at the end. Kept having to look up voice actors since over half the characters sounded familiar. XD

Was looking forward to another season of Love, Death & Robots after the original. It's a fun little anthology series of animated shorts basically. Varying animation styles and tones. A couple of them this time around were super intense. Really hope they keep doing these because they're always interesting.

Fuckin hell Disney dropped the ball HARD with The Owl House. Not that the show is bad, but it won't on plus until fucking December!

How the fuck did i miss S2 of Owl House being released?!?! Was i dead?!?!?! *commences binging*

Anybody still watching Umbrella Academy?

Came out today. The first ep i am DY-ING. 

Overall it's doing pretty good. Getting major feels with Elliot Page. But unless they address a couple things i am SUPER CONFUSED. 

YES! (King is best demon boi) Seriously is one of the best shows i've seen in a long time and is sprung from some of the same people who've worked on Amphibia, Gravity Falls, etc. Highly reccomend and be ready for lots of feels. 

Also holy crap Disney actually threw down. Like i know they've been growing to be more progressive especially for LGTBQ representation.  Ex: Having same sex married couples and in one short of the Baymax series, having a trans char give input on preferred tampon. But they (to my memory so forgive me if incorrect) have never actually had a character just bluntly come out and say "hey! I'm ______!" before. Hell ya. 

On 12/15/2022 at 5:20 AM, Psycho666Soldier said:

Oh my god, is that where Galeigh's avy comes from?

yuuuup

• Shiny 1

So i was able to get through to the season finale of Willow TV.........

If peeps like it whatevs we all got quirks but that was the most painful teen-adult fanfic i've watched and i'm adding it to the "well at least i tried" list.

On 12/14/2022 at 3:27 PM, Tassifox said:

@Galeigh S3 OF OWL HOUSE FINALLY LOADED ON DIZ+!!!!!!!!

Me and Desi finally got around to finishing this series a while back... fuck man, It was sooooo good. Even though I know the ending was rushed because of the cancellation they did a fantastic job of tying up the most important loose ends.

• Shiny 1

I am definitely content with how it ended. Kinda wish we got a little more of the Titans and the Watcher's bg story flushed out more. BUT, i'm content we even got an ending at all.

• Like 1

Have you been seeing the Youtube memes where Luiz apparently is theorized to not be gone and just shoved into the latest Superman cartoon? XD

So i've almost fully binged Scott Pilgrim Takes Off. And i freaking love every bit of this.

Spoiler

I love the twist where they send Young Scott 14 years in the future. Which was the time since the movie was filmed. Perfect.

So fucking thrilled that we got all the original cast to voice it with fresh jokes and antics animated.

The soundtrack is lit

The little easter eggs are a gem.

Watched these over the past 2 months.

Upload
Invincible season 2
The Boys Presents: Diabolical
Gen V
Wheel of Time season 2