Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tassifox

Winter Anime 2022

:evillaugh:

Keep those reax coming to tide me over until Thursday when we get another new episode!

Does anyone know how many episodes are supposed to be in this run?  I would love to be caught up for "live" watching, but it'll probably be a couple days before I get the chance to watch more.

MAL and AniChart both say 23 episodes, so I'm assuming that's correct. Ep. # 22 is airing tomorrow, so try to get caught up for # 23 next week! :thumbs:

YOOOOO IT'S OUSAMA RANKING DAY 

ep 22

Spoiler
  • going right into the backstory let's do this
  • god no disrespect to the voice actress but that crying is like... the worst fake crying ever lmao
  • oh my god bosse ugly crying
  • really? A one off comment like that is what got her started on this? OK FINE I PITY HER SOME but this is still stupid
  • but a stupid motive is still a motive
  • oh shit, that guy
  • how did that lil guy turn into this th----oh. Oh no. OH NO THE DEMON IS PITIABLE TOO
  • Daida feeling all the things
  • lil baby bean bojji ;;
  • well yeah no shit, if you're the strongest in the world then there's no challenge. Read some One Punch Man, Bosse, duh
  • this fuckin' show, my dudes
  • this fuckin' show
  • it was a good thought, bojji
  • lol FUCK OUKEN
  • oh my god
  • can she do that, can she help the demon because i would love that story
  • i feel bad for despa though, damn
  • daida is still very self centered but it's way more charming now lmfao
  • ...how old are these two anyway
  • Apeas face lolllll
  • Despa you're pretty cool even if you're pretty lame lmao
  • lol yep they're brothers
  • oh shit!
  • HILING I LOVE YOU you prideful idiot lmao
  • LOVING MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • ahahahahahaha i love her
  • she did all this... and i'm gonna marry her!
  • back into the titular plot we go!
  • one thing that i've been wonder since I've nudged lee into starting this... is Poise going to make another appearance? She was vital to saving Kage so I wanna see her again!

So tempted to click the spoiler :uhoh: I'm still at work and won't be able to watch until after my kids are in bed tonight. I'm gonna log off now but I'll be back to comment later!!!

6 hours ago, Anelle said:

YOOOOO IT'S OUSAMA RANKING DAY 

ep 22

Reveal hidden contents
  • going right into the backstory let's do this
  • god no disrespect to the voice actress but that crying is like... the worst fake crying ever lmao
  • oh my god bosse ugly crying
  • really? A one off comment like that is what got her started on this? OK FINE I PITY HER SOME but this is still stupid
  • but a stupid motive is still a motive
  • oh shit, that guy
  • how did that lil guy turn into this th----oh. Oh no. OH NO THE DEMON IS PITIABLE TOO
  • Daida feeling all the things
  • lil baby bean bojji ;;
  • well yeah no shit, if you're the strongest in the world then there's no challenge. Read some One Punch Man, Bosse, duh
  • this fuckin' show, my dudes
  • this fuckin' show
  • it was a good thought, bojji
  • lol FUCK OUKEN
  • oh my god
  • can she do that, can she help the demon because i would love that story
  • i feel bad for despa though, damn
  • daida is still very self centered but it's way more charming now lmfao
  • ...how old are these two anyway
  • Apeas face lolllll
  • Despa you're pretty cool even if you're pretty lame lmao
  • lol yep they're brothers
  • oh shit!
  • HILING I LOVE YOU you prideful idiot lmao
  • LOVING MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • ahahahahahaha i love her
  • she did all this... and i'm gonna marry her!
  • back into the titular plot we go!
  • one thing that i've been wonder since I've nudged lee into starting this... is Poise going to make another appearance? She was vital to saving Kage so I wanna see her again!

I really didn’t see any of this coming

:rotfl:

tbh I’m kinda annoyed that Daida got to waltz in and save Miranjo like that. It was Bojji’s job, dude. Bojji is the hero here. 

Bummer about Ouken, but they’ll save him later. 

Seems like Miranjo is getting off the hook a little too easy here.. :thinking2: :|

Apeas face :rotfl:

Queen Hiling truly is the best

oh yeah it's platinum end day too

Spoiler

Actually one of the better episodes, since some of the most interesting stuff in the end stage of the story happens. Loses a lot of the tension over Nasse that the manga pulls off, but her demotion and promotion both happen in the same time frame in the manga so it's not like they could have milked that any more. Either way, it's way more interesting to me to watch them all be more human and not just HURR AM GENIUS LISTEN TO ME TALK FOR A MILLION HOURS even though i love that VA lol

"why do you want to die so bad professor" wtf all this started because all y'all wanted to die, dumbass. 

I also love Muni's VA, that beautiful voice out of that horrifying design gets me every time. 

and just like that a 13 year old became God. ...with a lot of very wet sounds schlorpblorporporporp

:rotfl: 

But yeah it wasn’t a terrible episode. 

Saki

:love2: :shiny: 

Nasse too :shiny:

Let’s just let Nakaumi become God! Sure, that was our plan originally anyways! Why didn’t we just do that then!? :fup: :rotfl: This whole showdown was a waste of time I guess. 

The part where Nakaumi merged into the God figure was kinda weird.

Ousama Ranking of Kings #12

Spoiler

-Not as into the new theme.  Like it's cool, but a little more "Hey guys, it's a shonen" than the last one.  But I'm sure it'll grow in me, because it's a good OP in it's own right.

-Some of these designs don't even look like anime characters, and I love that.

-yo, is Kingbo's dad the crazy forest guy?!

-Either way, this armored dude is crazy

-Ok, I dig the new ED, though, and the animation is really cute

Ousama Ranking #13

Spoiler

-WHAT IS ACTUALLY THE FUCK UP WITH THIS ARMOR GUY?!

-Man, I feel like a bunch of shit's about to go down and I'm not gonna like most of it

-Tell me Dorshe ain't be dead 😢

-Ohhh shit, Apeas!

-She accepted that betrayal so gracefully lol. Why am I liking Miranjo.

-Bruh, what is even going on with this interim king and this politicking shit he's got going on?

Spoiler

-Damn, why is Dorshe so fucking tough, though!!!

-Bosse, you better go save your wife!

-Snake God to the rescue!!!

-No, BOJJI TO THE RESCUE!!!

-This shit warms my heart, seeing him hold this big monster at bay to try and save Mitsumata

-Aww, Bojji wanted to heal the mutant dogs T_T

-And now this Gigan dude wants to follow him! I'm loving this.

-And there's a whole bunch of stuff going on with Desha and Despa and armored dude and the gate to the underworld, but I'm too lazy to have detailed thoughts on it lol

Got to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 in theaters last night with a friend. Fucking super epic and explained a couple things. Hot damn I need to rewatch the series now and we need S2 sooner than 2023!

6 hours ago, Psycho666Soldier said:

Ousama Ranking #13

Reveal hidden contents

-WHAT IS ACTUALLY THE FUCK UP WITH THIS ARMOR GUY?!

-Man, I feel like a bunch of shit's about to go down and I'm not gonna like most of it

-Tell me Dorshe ain't be dead 😢

-Ohhh shit, Apeas!

-She accepted that betrayal so gracefully lol. Why am I liking Miranjo.

-Bruh, what is even going on with this interim king and this politicking shit he's got going on?

Reveal hidden contents

-Damn, why is Dorshe so fucking tough, though!!!

-Bosse, you better go save your wife!

-Snake God to the rescue!!!

-No, BOJJI TO THE RESCUE!!!

-This shit warms my heart, seeing him hold this big monster at bay to try and save Mitsumata

-Aww, Bojji wanted to heal the mutant dogs T_T

-And now this Gigan dude wants to follow him! I'm loving this.

-And there's a whole bunch of stuff going on with Desha and Despa and armored dude and the gate to the underworld, but I'm too lazy to have detailed thoughts on it lol

Dorshe is one tough dude!

Gigan is cool too. I think you’ll soon be seeing the party with his background story. It’s pretty tragic :-/ 

So many cool things for you to see in the upcoming episodes :thumbs:

86 had a nice ending. The last couple minutes were worth the wait IMO. I hope there is not a second season though :rotfl: I’ve had enough. 

SnK #86

Bodies dropping everywhere! What a bloodbath. 

Connie proves to be more and more capable as the story goes along. I didn't really think much of him earlier on in the story. He got a chance to shine a bit here. Mikasa is of course still the best though. Just unstoppable. 

Keith :salute:

Magath :salute: 

I think there is only one episode left..? If that's the case, there's going to be a lot going on in the final episode. Hope it turns out alright.

• Like 1

Ousama Ranking #15

Spoiler

-Hiling calling Bojji "my boy" T_T

-OK, the OP's already growing on me

-its gonna take a lot for them to make me want to actually root for Domas again. But I dig that he's using the back of his sword. Also this Tsubukade dude blushing through his armor lol

-All that build-uo for a fucking gut kick lol. Fucking CRY, DOMAS

-FUCK, THEY SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN

-Bojji, bb, it's gonna be ok T_T

-Jesus, dude, chill on the suicidal actions. He's like the medieval Heero Yuy

-I've been wondering this whole time if Desha actually gave a fuck about taking over the kingdom for selfish reasons or if there's some kind of grander motive. I guess we'll find out in the next ep maybe? Miranjo Backstory Time!

Spoiler

-Of course Domas doesn't know who Miranjo is

-Damn, Bojji had to watch his mom die as she was protecting him ;_;

-The blood.  Fuck.

-Damn, Desha did Gigan and that Gigantes child dirty

-Bojji standing strong between him and Desha, though!  That's massive

-BOJJI V BOSSE

-I'm loving this relationship between Bojji and Gigan T_T

-Desha just taming these dogs like they're nothing.  I love it.  Dude is cool af

-I'm glad Bojji isn't just forgiving Domas like it's nothing.  Domas hasn't earned that shit no matter how much self pity he has

-Fucking Kage, though.  He's so good for Bojji!

-Welp, Ouken's back!

Spoiler

-Right. Ouken was the third brother. Did we know that already?

-Also, is it implying that Desha's father was the start of this ritual of taking over your kids' bodies?

-So Miranjo is literally doing this because she's fucking insane and just wants Bosse to herself? Got it.

-Man, people take these debts way too far. Literally going against their moral code to do some of this shit.

-Apeas is fucked up if he wants to try and take on Bojji

-I would be touched by Apeas' pride in Bojji if he wasn't literally only leaving Bojji alone because he knows he can't win

-Oh man, I was terrified at the idea of Bojji vs. Ouken!

-I was wondering when this dude's "reign" as king was gonna crumble

-Dumbass tried to poison Bojji :lol:

-I'm guessing Ouken's condition makes it impossible for him to be rendered unconscious like he's done with everyone else

-Of course dude can repair his sword. Incall shenanigans

-Also, why is this guy wearing Mickey Mouse gloves?

-This shit is tense

-Miranjo being complicated again -_-

Spoiler

-Everyone is a fucking crybaby in this show lol

-Is this one of those things where everyone is actually on the same side?

-NOOOOOO, NOT DESPA!

-Not many reax because I was tired and mostly just absorbing this episode...but bruh, don't be killing Despa like that!!

You're coming up on some great action in the next few episodes! 

OUSAMA RANKING DAY LET'S GO

bojji-ousama-ranking.gif

ep 23

Spoiler
  • Daida god bless your lil heart but I mean, whatever dude, go for it
  • HILINGGGGGGGGG
  • oh my god blessings from the afterlife
  • Daida grew a lot in The Sunken Place
  • APEAS SPEAKING UP
  • AAAAA DAIDA AGREES
  • AND SAYS IT IN SIGN
  • I'M NOT EVEN GONNA DO THE I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING MEME I'M STRAIGHT UP CRYING
  • KANCHO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • The shadow is Bojji's source of light T_T
  • I still don't know how any of these dumbasses harbored all this secret deep respect for Bojji all along but still didn't realize he was understanding them
  • I mean I do, but still. You obtuse dipshits, lmao
  • DAIDA CALLING HIM BOJJI OU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • yeah where the fuck have you two been
  • "we're just throwing ourselves at you aggressively, small traumatized child! Why are you dodging?"
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE VIEW FROM WHERE HE BELONGS
  • Daida carrying his bride lmao
  • KAGE WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOING
  • NO
  • BEBIN, GO AFTER HIM HE'S A DUMBASS
  • aww a lil self love there for kage
  • KAGE YOU LIL DUMBSHIT GO BACK
  • ahahaha his dumb lil legs
  • BEBIN YOU FUCKING SAW HIM WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM
  • Domas you are stupid as fuck
  • Domas more like dumbass eyyyyyyy
  • Welp got our brother-monster-rock loaded and ready time to set out
  • KINGBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • what
  • no
  • DON'T FREE HIM
  • oh my god
  • OH MY GOD
  • KINGBO LMFAO
  • time for a tsundere mama talk from Hiling
  • Kage, pls
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA 
  • thank you Bebin.
  • thank you Hiling.
  • CRYING AGAIN, FUCK
  • BOJJI'S SHINING DETERMINED EYES
  • BOJJI I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

Ousama Ranking #23

:jumboshiny:

Great start to this episode! Darn right Bojji should be king. 

Kancho! I fucking died :rotfl:

OK the middle part was a bit underwhelming. Like, why you gotta do that Kage? :| The stills of Domas and Hokuro hopelessly looking for Kage were kinda amusing though. Those dudes are useless. 

:rotfl: @ Kingbo. What becomes of Ouken now that a fish ate his head..? That’s an annoying loose end. Oh well. 

Fantastic ending / reunion. We going on an adventure!!!! But…

it’s over :crying: :crying: :crying:

This is Anime of the Season without a doubt. 

And now… Platinum End #24

First half of this episode was actually pretty good! I wish we could have seen more of these kinds of more light-hearted moments throughout the show. 

Mirai’s buddy asking Saki’s friend to date him :rotfl:

Dude she wants to stay the night what are you doing :nono:

I like their flower shop. And they sent flowers to the prof. Also, “good Temari” was a weird contrast to how she was before, but I liked her this way. I also liked the little look back on the other supporting characters. 

Then things went off the rails :rotfl: Dumb ending. The scenes with people disappearing like The Leftovers were kinda neat though I guess.  

oh yeah, platinum end!

Spoiler

welcome to the most wet fart ending to an awkwardly constructed story ever!~~~~~

I get what they were going for. I do. They did not achieve it competently. 

11 hours ago, Anelle said:

oh yeah, platinum end!

Hide contents

welcome to the most wet fart ending to an awkwardly constructed story ever!~~~~~

I get what they were going for. I do. They did not achieve it competently. 

They sure didn't achieve it! :rotfl: I get the message that I think the author was going for too. Too bad that it turned out so poorly in the end. There are some interesting ideas in this story, and it's hard enough just to come up with a compelling story idea, not many people even get that far... but it turns out it's not easy to flesh out a full story around good ideas and end it nicely. Gotta figure the author would like a do-over of parts of this story.

• Like 1

Ousama Ranking #19

Spoiler

This episode was way too intense. I ended up re-watching because I watched it last night when I was way too tired and didn't really remember what happened. The idea that Kage could have died(I guess still could be dead?) Almost ended me. The hello-goodbye between him and his mom just about did. I'm assuming ultimately all three are gonna come out alright, but fuck, the idea Bojji could have died too T_T

On the flip side, I fucking loved that action sequence at the end with the Big Four. Was a great way to capitalize on the hype and make them all look strong, even though this immortal fuckhead is still wreckin' em.

Also, ok, Miranjo's backstory is fucked up and maybe she has some motivation even though she's still been doing fucked up shit and yay Kage for saving her soul or whatever.

Also like, we gonna start learning about that Sleep Paralysis Demon or what?

Spoiler

-LOOK AT ANGRY MAMA SHIINA

-Miranjo, just listen to the dead parents.  I guarantee they know what's best for ALL of us

-Bro, but how are they actually supposed to defeat Ouken?  Like, what?

-Oh shit, Bosse!

-Waiiit, so Bosse can heal?!?  Or maybe Daida can?

-I'm still so confused on what's going on here.  What is Bosse's motivation in helping them if he is indeed a threat?  Is he actually a threat?  Is this just some weird thing he setup to prepare everyone to fight the Sleep Paralysis Demon and we're gonna find that out next EP, or does he really have some selfish, violent motivation?  Or is he not at all this much behind it like they're hyping?

Spoiler

-Clearly some complex feelings going on between Bosse and Miranjo. And I'm guessing Bosse is basically saying he'll fight for her because she deserves it and it's all his fault or some shit, knowing well that Bojji will likely defeat him, or something. Who fucking knows. I can't read this dude.

-Bosse is being fucked up here for sure, no matter what his motivation. Does it really have to be like this? Or maybe there's no other way because Daida can't come back without Bosse dying, since he'd need a host body.

-Big Four standing behind the appointed king :') That shit touched my heart.

- Bojji, you're so honorable and brave. And the symbolism of him also fighting his brother? Fuck.

-Holy FUCK this animation!

-Go, Bojji, GO!

-Despa's face :rotfl:

-Oh shit, Bojji saved Miranjo?

-Bojji has to do it, Kage T_T

-IT'S THE SLEEP PARALYSIS DEMON! AND HE WANTS BOBA TEA!

-This dude is creepy as fuck though. And that voice?

I loved the action in episode 19 (Big Four vs. Ouken) :thumbs: :shiny: And yeah, it got even better in episode 21! These fight sequences were amazing. 

• Shiny 1

Ousama Ranking #22

Spoiler

By the way, this OP completely won me over.  Watching this last episode and it's already making me choke up a bit.  Why do you like and feel bad for just about everyone in this show?!?

-Bosse giving Daida all that sweet, sweet lore before he's kaput

-I don't blame her, but seeing baby Miranjo try to jump off that cliff T_T

-I've been really good so far about not crying outright in quite a few episodes.  But I just woke up and I'm baked and I feel like this one's gonna do it.

-Ah, of course, the classic case of "I'm gonna completely self-sacrifice for you, unknowing that you're doing the same thing, and in the long run, it's gonna eat us and a lot of other people alive."

-See, Bosse was ready to throw in the towel, and then she's out here offering deals with demons and shit.  And she's doing so to break her promise with this demon?  You should have known better.  Miranjo, come on now.  I mean, Bosse accepted, but I'm betting he didn't know the full story either.  I guess I still don't.

-SO HE STOLE BOJJI'S POWER.  It makes so much sense when you hear it.  That explains sacrificing "another" son, or again or however he said it.  Damn, that was a legit gasp and pause moment for me lol

-Damn, so Daida would have never even been born were it not for that one sacrifice

-So, the next arc is gonna be about trying to save Miranjo's soul or something, right?

-ohhh shit, no Despa!

-Wait, no, DAIDA!

-Or not?  Like...isn't Daida's soul gonna be fucked from that or something?

-Are they gonna give me the tea on this sleep paralysis demon or what?!

-Also, if this show isn't trying to preach forgiveness, I don't know what is.  Like, "Hey, you tried to take my soul and basically kill me so you could be with my dead Dad and then tried to kill my mother, my brother, and basically everyone, but will you be my wife?" Fucking simp.

-Despa's like "Aight, but pay me, bitch"

-Also, that's way less toxic "be nice to people" advice than Miranjo's mother, so that's kind of her fault.  A lot of this could have been fixed with better parenting.

-Desha's like "Aight, but pay me, bitch"

-Oh fuck, Desha's gonna check the vault!  I can no longer tell whether that's an actual threat or if we're being misled.  Or if we're being misled to be misled about being miseld.

-Those baps

-Yeah, hurry the fuck up and cry and hug your sons!  Quit flaunting your ridiculous titties.

-Appropriate reaction to the marriage from Hiling tbh

-Wait, but that's it?  Ahhh, fuck, there better be more down the pipeline!

-Oh, duh, I forgot there's one more episode.  And now I have to wait to finish.  ARGGGGHHH!!

On 3/11/2022 at 4:19 PM, Tassifox said:

Kotaro Lives Alone loaded up on Netflix today. It's cute with little glimpses of something darker there. Or sad at least from what I can make out 5 eps in.

Also, backing this up because I just binged the first 5 episodes last night and it's a treat.

• Like 1

I added that to my list immediately after Tassi recommended it, but maybe today I actually feel up to diving in! I will report back if I do! 

• Like 1

Catching up on a lot of my last Eps for my Winter Season Stuff. Was there no episode for Attack on Titan last night?

Nope, no new episode last night. Gotta wait until this Sunday.

• Like 1

Okay cool, then that just leaves that and last episodes of Vanitas and Afureta S2's to finish for me for Winter Season.

ok but

OUSAMA RANKING

• ROFL 1

Eventually. On my own time.

20 minutes ago, Anelle said:

ok but

OUSAMA RANKING

Yes :monocle:

50 minutes ago, Anelle said:

ok but

OUSAMA RANKING

29 minutes ago, dr. b said:

Yes :monocle:

I concur. 

Ousama Ranking #23

Spoiler

-Daida wants to relinquish the crown to Bojji!

-Fucking TELL him, Kage!

-Aww, man, Daida bowing to Bojji got me misty-eyed T_T

-And then the hip hip hurray, STAHP

-Kage, shut your ass up, what the fuck are you talking about?!  You're Bojji's best friend and he needs you!!

-He still prefers the paper crown 😢

-Please tell me Bebin had a snake follow his ass or something come on

-Wait, Kingbo's still alive?!

-What the fuck just happened?  Is...Ouken dead?  Or is he the Catfish?  What the actual fuck?!?

-Not dead.  Confirmed.

-Bebin, you glorious bastard!

-Guys, I can't, this ending is killing me

-Bojji's gonna start his own kingdom!! Now that's what's I'm talking about!! That feels a lot more fitting than him just sort of being handed the kingdom after all the years of ridicule from the populace.

Damn.  Wow.  What a great show.  Easily one of the best anime of the last decade, and already one of my personal favorites.  There's just so, so, so, so much good.  Literally no complaints.  If I found any, they'd be nitpicky.  It was wonderful and I don't know there are many shows that have made me cry this much.  There may be none.

It was a really strong ending, too, and while there's a lot left unresolved, in the worst case scenario of there not being a continuation, this was a strong way of capping things off.

• Shiny 1

Part 2 of the manga is still being written so while it might be a while before we see this anime again, I hope we do. 

I sure hope we get more of this anime someday! But I agree with 666 that this is a pretty satisfying place to end it if we don't end up getting more.

I'd also love to be able to check out the manga, but AFAIK there isn't an official translation. I'd totally buy up all the volumes of Ousama Ranking if there were an official translation. It'd be cool if the anime generated enough buzz that a publisher decided it would be worthwhile to make that happen... :thinking2:

• Shiny 1

Thursdays aren’t Ousama Ranking Day anymore :sad:

• Sad 1

THURSDAYS ARE BULLSHIT NOW

• ROFL 1

ok i'm 2 eps into Kotaro Lives Alone and this is charming and uplifting and depressing as fuck all at once

ep 3

Spoiler

THE BALLOON FAMILY HOW FUCKING DARE THEY DO THIS TO ME

I got distracted and didn't finish this ep yet lol

I will slowly work my way through this

• Shiny 1

Seriously it's sneaky how it gets you with the depressing facts so flawlessly!

manga readers knew this was pretty much certain to happen but it's nice to finally have it confirmed lol

LOOK FORWARD TO SEASON 3 OF THE LAST SEASON FELLAS

• Sad 1

God dammit just end it already! I haven't watched the last one yet but will soon. I may just finally jump ship and say fuck Pt 3.

Yeah there was no way everything left was going to fit into one episode, unless the last episode was a movie or something. Bummer.

Pretty underwhelming final episode of the season. Waiting until 2023 sucks. 

Agreed

Spoiler

Because if we didn't already suspect that Eren gave no more fucks, (for those who haven't read the manga or this far into it like me.) You REALLY know he gives no more fucks about total annihilation. Also way to evolve into your final Digimon Titan form!! :koffing:

watching some more Kotaro and aqerfbaftrfhb i won't do full play by play reacts but i'll smash keys and jot some thoughts as i go

ep 5

Spoiler

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME A PLOT POINT IS THAT THIS CHILD ATE FUCKING TISSUES I'M GOING TO SCREAM THAT IS SO DEPRESSING QAETGNRZDESFRBZDV G NGEDZSFBDZSEFTGBHDETFHBDFTSEH

THIS WHOLE SHOW MAKES ME SO ANGRY BUT I ALSO LOVE IT FUCK YOU TEAM BEHIND THIS

WEBHFAZESWAR

THE EDITOR

THE PREGNANT WOMAN

THIS FUCKING SHOW

Spoiler

who is this shady ass fuckin' guy

YOU FUCKIN' BITCH

fuckin FUCKIN EAQBFTGBZVDC BITCH ASS 

GET HIM, ADOPTIVE GUARDIANS

just fuck me right the fuck up fuck all this 

lol sand butt

oh my god just fuck me right the fuck up even more fuck this fuck all this fuck this show fuck anyone reading this i'm so mad how dare someone write this shit into being that i am watching with my own eyeballs and experiencing with my whole heart how dare they do this to a fictional child that i would die for

9b517a669f68ed6edcca5de0ea604452.png

Spoiler

oh good, some new neglected starving children to punch me in the feels

OH SHIT Y'ALL TONOSAMAN MOVIE GET TICKETS NOW WE GOTTA GET THE CARDS LET'S GO 

oh shit nvm we gotta go beat up mizuki's shithead ex

kotaro this is weird ass victim blaming but you're a baby so i'll let it slide

THE OTHER KIDS WERE IN THE ENDING PICTURE JUST STAB ME IN THE GUT

Spoiler

ahahahaha Karino takin' the kiddies to the movies

oh I'm sorry Kotaro is the guardian for this, forgive me sir

oh my god

OH MY GOD

YUTA IMITATING HIS POPS

oh no this is gonna end with isamu in big ole anime tears

yep

new lady appears! I miss Mizuki tho

FAT KOTARO LMAO

oh my god i'm going to explode from feels

ok ok I like Takei but I still miss Mizuki damnit

lmfao kotaro and his treasures

"do you ever think about acting like a normal kid" this fucking show i swear to god

HIS OUTFIT FUCK LMAO GOD DAMNIT

THE DRAWING AND THE BANDAIDS AEFDTBZGSZEARTGN

ALL HIS TREASURES

I'M GONNA SHIT PURE FEELINGS

THE GLVOES AWERBHGANYSZEFRSDWVGFRGBAZFSERGVA STAB MY ENTIRE SOUL OUT VIA MY ASS

jesus fucking christ this fucking show fuck ass bitch shit fuckkkkkkkk pissy mango shit balls ass ASS ASS BITCH FUCK ALL I CAN DO IS CURSE BECAUSE FEELS IU HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH I LOVE IT DEARLY BUT I HATE IT FUCK

GODDAMNIT ANOTHER DAMAGED CHILD I CAN'T FUCKIN' DEAL WIHT THIS AAEQBFTRSZDSVGARFEGVBAWESRFGVAWRGAWRG

i am going to fight every parent

"nice shoot" lmfao

Spoiler

this is a good dentist but did they just say he goes WEEKLY what 

this CHILD was prescribed painkillers what like even for really bad dental cases it'd be like... children's tylenol or something right

I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY 

takei is the best

KARINO HAPPY TO SCORE A FREE MEAL FROM A LITERAL CHILD

oh my god

ahahaha if y'all are watching the dub be sure to watch this episode in japanese too because Tasuku uses a lot of english thrown into his phrases and it's funny

don't you dare ask for money

GET HIS ASS, KARINO

59295f99565e19fb881fc86c8ee4fd18.png

*sob* HE SMILED AGAIN

Spoiler

kotaro singing louder when he saw karino my heaaaaaaaaaart

oh my god origin story for his god shirt

oh my god this shooooooow

WHAT DID HE JUST REALIZE

ohhhhhhh

oh shit I forgot her name would be on the family stone

stab me with a thousand swords of pain and suffering

oh my god we're getting to see glimpses of everyone in the end credits aaaaaaaaaa kotaro you've touched so many lives

That was horribly emotional and really touching and funny. Probably gonna take a peek at the manga (WHEN I'VE RECOVERED A BIT EMOTIONALLY, FUCK) since it's ongoing and hope to see another season or two of this in the future!

• ROFL 1

You're welcome Nelle :sweat:

Can Attack on Titan just end already? Shit's dumb but I'm too far into it to quit but we're now going to get a third cour of the "Final Season" and it's like "It's already been fucked up beyond saving, just get to the point already instead of spending 20 minutes an episode with every character making stupid O_O faces while we wait around for Titans to show up again."

Fucking hell yeah, stomp Marley into the ground, Eren :jumboshiny:

• Like 1
  • ROFL 1