Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse (2022)

Part 

one? Nice!

• Shiny 1

I'm super excited we have a date and a trailer already.  Fuck yes.  Looks like 2099 is going to be a big part of this too.  Hell yes.

Also VERY curious about the fact that it's part 1.  I have a sneaking suspicion that:

Spoiler

Since Sony and Marvel seem real tight lately maybe we're looking at them joining them to the MCU.

• Shiny 1

There was one shot in this that almost made it look like Miguel's a vampire, but that may have just been a camera angle?

Probs camera angle.

Super psyched for this!

Loved the reference to No Way Home they threw in there. :rotfl: 

• Like 1

I totally forgot this was supposed to be the first half until about a minute left in the movie. I absolutely loved this, and the second part can't come fast enough (which probably won't be a while thanks to the writer's strike), but it was fun catching all the little references to Spider-Man history, from seeing the animated Spectacular Spider-Man, to Miles' Uncle Aaron from the MCU, and all sorts of other dope stuff.

I had heard there were different cuts of the movie that were shown in different theaters with subtle differences. Apparently that extends to the digital release as well, and some of what is in that release may or may not be the same if you saw it in the theater first. Someone compiled a bunch of them on twitter.

• Shiny 1

Dat spider coming out of his mouth.....mmmmmnope. nope nope nope..... :shudder: