Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tassifox

Boku no Hero Academia [spoilers!]

I legit thought we had a main topic here for this anime but I must've been thinking the other site. 

STARTING ONE HERE BECAUSE S5 EP1 IS A GO

Imma do my post live react as I watch.

Spoiler

Fuck yes bringing it back to that battle! Endeavor!!!!!

Nice easy way to refresh superpowers

Wth Togata :rotfl:

Lmao Amajiki.....

"I should have gone home" :sweat:

Um wow that was a really short ep. Or at least it felt like it. Probably because the Op was so far in.

Oh goodie! Post cred bit!

Um....shit.......

NUUUUUUUUUUU......NOT HAWKS! 

god that was a much better lil recap/reintro to the characters than last season's opener. HYPED

• Like 1

Seriously, why can't recaps be more like that?!

Ep 2

Spoiler

It's so weird seeing Endeavor without his flames. 

Oh good Hawks is a double agent. 

Soooo much tension. 

GASP! THE FIRST ONE FOR ALL

UPGRAAAAAAADE

Ep 3

Spoiler

Ooooooo! The Persona Cords ability is sneaky!!!!!!!! :shiny:

Do we want to declare this a spoiler thread where we can openly discuss?

I'm ahead in the manga, so I'd definitely be fine with that

I think it being centralized to MHA and not like the generic anime threads makes it more likely anyone in here will have watched or don't care.

• Like 1

Alrighty, I'm declaring this open discussion for the anime, and for us manga readers to keep manga knowledge spoilered so we don't ruin anime-only peep's fun!

I am very very excited to see Shinso back in action :shiny:

• Like 2

Dude my room mate was watching with me and he totally missed what Shinso did at the end going "wait-wha?" while I'm on the other side of the couch all excite "OOOH YOU SNEAK!" I totally can't wait to see how this training goes in the next episode. 

*Note: Haven't read the manga but I don't mind manga spoilers since it's been forever since I've had the urge to read manga in general online.

Spoiler

Wow, Tsukuyomi fighting without his cloak on is a nice change.  I mean yea you know he has a human body from seeing him in his school uniform but it's still a nice change. Oh yay flight!!!

Dark quirk guy is creeeeeepy with that face. 

Midoriya you Quirk Nerd. :rotfl: 

This match is looking to be a good one. Mudman's quirk is definitely interesting.
"Spiral- Can make any part of his body a drill".......Gi-ggidy.......? :riiight:
Still weird to see Endeavor without his flame facial hair.....that'll take awhile to get used to.

Dude that 1 girls Lizard Split ability is creepy....

Yay! Bakugo's evolving and not being a total dick!

*speaks in Jacob Marley impression* Midoriya.....you will be visited by 6 manifests......

new season starts in October!

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, TODAY'S CHAPTER WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT

big shoutout to twitter for spoiling me even though I have words muted. 

Fuck me :(

Spoiler

Of all the times that motherfucker came close to dying, I didn't think it would actually happen here.  I mean, I guess it's possible he's not, or he'll get recovered or something, but the way the chapter set it up makes me think it was legit. My heart started aching when I talked about the autograph.

What's almost worse is I got trolled/misinformed by the spoilers that got through on my timeline

Spoiler

People who hadn't read the full leak were talking about how oh well his heart just stopped, it can be restarted but like.... nah, my dude BLEW OUT HIS OWN HEART. Went in resigned to something bad but jesus christ. The card and autograph hurt so bad. That's still a kid. They're all still kids. :(

• Sad 1

New ep of S6 is up! Wheeeee we getting into the action already!

I'm very curious to see how people feel about the stuff coming up.  It's gotten kind of a mixed reaction from what I've seen.  I'm still loving it for the most part, but I think I'm always a pretty low barometer of quality.

I know one friend of mine is excited for this arc (from following the manga) because of it being pretty much kick ass villain stuff. She and I usually are on the same vibe of taste so I'm looking forward to seeing what we get.

Duuuuude Mirko's arm....

The new High End Nomus

Awwww Charge!

Hell ya! GO CHARGEBOLT!

S6 ep 3

Poor Twice.....he's too trusting.

Dude.....that face of Hawks in the flames b3hind Twice.....

Dude it's bad when your friends who've read ahead of you in the manga vs where you are in the anime ask you if you started a dead pool yet with this arch. 

THAT FUCKING CLIFFHANGER

• Like 1

What.....the absolute......fuck.....

Toya.......fucking......Toya.....

:eek2:

oh shit i've fallen behind on the anime even though I know this season is full of interesting stuff! I'll try and catch up this week, I wanna see this animated!

• Like 1

@Psycho666Soldier @Anelle i know it might be too late (and it does say spoiler in the header) but i can edit to spoiler tag if i need. 

BUT YES HOLY FUCKING REINDEER BALLS

16 minutes ago, Tassifox said:

@Psycho666Soldier @Anelle i know it might be too late (and it does say spoiler in the header) but i can edit to spoiler tag if i need. 

Oh, I read the manga, so I know what happens.  I was just asking if it was the reveal I think it was, because I don't want to comment on it and then you have not actually seen it yet lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tassifox said:

no need, I keep current with the manga! I'm just so behind and it's been a while since I've read this I can't remember the exact pacing so I'm trying to make sure I don't say anything before it is shown in the anime! (AKA what he said)

• Like 1

Okay in that case

YES TOYA BEING ALIVE AND THE REAL IDENTITY OF DEBI WAS THE REVEAL!!!!!

Talk about the ultimate trump card of toxic family trauma

Oh shiiiiiiiiit todays episode!

Shit's getting danker and despairing!

God fucking dammit today's ep made me fucking bawl my eyes out. Fucking HELLS URARAKA-CHAAAAAN :bawling: