Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
webhead

Marvel General

Who's excited for Woody's version of Carnage? Because me and the roomie are psyched. :shiny:

I saw that yellow symbiote and was like, holy shit it's Scream!

That one is still unaccounted for too. It was the other one that died. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tassifox said:

Who's excited for Woody's version of Carnage? Because me and the roomie are psyched. :shiny:

I found that really fucking weird.  He's a good actor but he's so...old.  Lol.  I bet it'll be good though.

He plays asshole so well though. In the variety that he's done and I think he'll pull it off. Yea sure he's not the first person I would think of right off the top of my head but DUDE!

Dude I saw woody was gonna be cletus and I was like, "Fuck Yeah!"

• Like 1

That ending... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Shiny 1

For real. :(

Fun video though. :D

:rotfl:

TWO MORE DAYS!

5 hours ago, MT said:

"You got Samuel L Jackson and he roll around with a white lady...she don't fuck around either..."

"What if we put a little glitter on Jeff Goldblum and see if it's funny...and it was" :rotfl:

• ROFL 1

I'm getting something to eat at the Five Guys by our theater. The parking lot at the theater is ridiculous. I've never seen it so full. :P

I'm....going to the movie Sunday. :crying:

Saturday for me. Bought tickets like 2 or 3 weeks ago to make sure I got the seat I wanted. Between my family and some friends we bought out nearly an entire row in the theater. XD

Not going during release week. People are assholes, just gonna leave it at that. 

I'm seeing it tonight AND tomorrow before work.

I had a chance to see it tonight but luck wasn't in my favor. So Idk when I'll be seeing it. But I have heard that there's a GIF going around as well as other things full of major spoilers floating around already.

It lived up to my expectations and then some.

Might post more in depth thoughts later.

"Marvel's Ghost-Rider" and "Marvel's Helstrom" make their way to Hulu in 2020, as Marvel Television and Hulu expand their partnership with the addition of these two new live-action series based on fear properties.

"Marvel’s Ghost Rider" centers on Robbie Reyes, played by Gabriel Luna ("Terminator: Dark Fate," "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."), the quintessential antihero, who lives on the Texas/Mexico border, consumed by hellfire and supernaturally bound to a demon. When he unleashes the Rider, Robbie brings vengeance for the innocents he encounters, but struggles controlling the power he wields. "Marvel’s Ghost Rider" is executive produced by Ingrid Escajeda, who will serve as showrunner, Paul Zbyszewski and Marvel Television’s Jeph Loeb.

Source

So they really do want us to buy 2 fucking services to get Disney and now Marvel stuff.  Incredible.

Are you REALLY that surprised???? :uhoh:

They'd better axe commercials on Hulu and make that shit cheap.  It's too easy to just pirate this shit.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 10:05 AM, MT said:

Am I reading this right?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens set records in 2015 with a $517 million haul worldwide on its opening weekend, Black Panther drew in $426 million on its opening weekend (and quickly hit the $1 billion mark), while last year’s Avengers: Infinity War earned $630 million on its opening weekend and became the fastest movie ever to cross the $1 billion mark.

So it not only smashed Star Wars, putting it in its place, but it nearly doubled Infinity War's opening weekend, which was the previous record? :O.O:

Fucking crazy isn't it?  Especially considering that you basically had to see the other movie to see it.   Like holy fuck. :O.O:

Its insane. I haven't seen it yet, but we plan to as soon as we can. I gotta give props to Marvel/Disney on this one. They set this movie up to explode in the box office. 

@TV show stuff

On one hand, I'm glad to see they're using the same guy from Agents of SHIELD, but on the other why the fuck are they not just putting all of this in one place? We had to go through all the Netflix stuff being cancelled so they could start shit on Hulu? I know they own a pretty large chunk of Hulu at this point but come on. Also, Helstrom? Isn't that a Ghost Rider character? Why are they getting their own show when they're also just doing Ghost Rider? XD

Ghost Rider universe man.  What everyone wants! :uhoh:

If it wasn't on Hulu I would be interested. The AoS Ghost rider was well cast and the actor pulled it off spectacularly.

• Like 3

Wow that guy is a fucking psycho though.  Jesus. :rotfl:

Yeah, that's fucked up, but awesome at the same time.

I saw that a couple days ago. Have to admire his determination. :rotfl: 

l3q58avzp5w21.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• ROFL 1

:mosh:

Don't watch if you haven't seen Endgame. There's a spoiler warning at the beginning but figured I'd say something too just in case.

• Like 1
  • Shiny 2

Trailer spoiler (yeah, that's a thing)

Had a fucking Facebook post spoil the multiverse thing. It hasn't even been 6 hours since the trailer was up. How dumb do you have to be?

• Sad 1

Seems like everything wants to spoil stuff. One of my friends hasn't been able to watch endgame yet because of all the traveling he is doing for his job. Stumbled on 4 separate spoilers between FB, IGN, PINTREST of all fucking places. I forget what the 4th one was but seems no where is safe for anything.

Spoiler

I think i accidentally found a fucking spoiler about Iron Man's death from a fucking fanart wallpaper on Youtube when I clicked on a song that sounded interesting. Just listening to it I was fine before I was busy doodling something. Then I looked up on my screen for a minute and it was Stark all beat up and holding a small hand and the text was "True Success, Requires Sacrifice" I stared at it for 5 minutes wondering wtf seriously?

Best line of the trailer

"Bitch, please. You've been to space.

• ROFL 2

Agreed!

I personally liked the comment he made to the cops. XD

Spoilers are going to get worse now. Directors effectively "lifted" the spoiler ban they asked people to adhere to as of today so news articles full of spoilers are churning out at and even faster rate than before. Seen a few with spoilers in the titles even which is kind of a dick move.

• Sad 1

Could be worse. Probably isn't the worst idea to have a bit of a longer break after this phase anyway with how big of a deal it's been.

Kind of bummed about that huge break in between tbh.  I was getting used to the 3 Marvel movies a year thing. :lol:

Seemed like a long gap between "Ant-Man and the Wasp" and "Captain Marvel" also. Waiting for Endgame probably made that seem longer though...

That was a decent stretch. July 2018 to March 2019. This will be a couple months longer so not that much worse than we had there.

Real bummer that...

Spoiler

Iron Man is dead.  Maybe Rhodey can become Iron Man now.  I'd really like that.

Looking forward to it either way. :shiny:

Oh and someone said maybe he'll be the villain in the Shang Chi movie.  Interesting thought.

Jessica Jones season 3 is apparently a thing, and it's coming next month.

• Like 1

Well we knew that they were still gonna air it even after it was cancelled right? Like weren't they still in production when it happened?

I honestly had no idea. I was surprised when I heard.