Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
webhead

Marvel General

Secret Invasion looking more "spy thriller"y than I would have thought. Might be a fun direction for it.

Also, this is a thing. Was NOT expecting this, but I'm intrigued. :rotfl: 

• ROFL 1

Honestly i would welcome the spy direction more. We haven't been getting a lot of that since Agents of Shield/Widow and it's kinda a lot of the behind stuff of the Avengers that they don't show a lot. 

And yes the Werewolf one looks funny af and i welcome it. 

*insert "jizz in pants" gif here*

• Shiny 3

Wow, spoilers!

Wonder how long it will take before someone manages to lip read what they're saying just to see if they weren't just saying random shit. :rotfl:

3 hours ago, Mera'din said:

Wonder how long it will take before someone manages to lip read what they're saying just to see if they weren't just saying random shit. :rotfl:

Not that long

• ROFL 4

So watching the Werewolf Special. Loving the classic kookiness of the spooky ambiance. 

It was interesting. Fun little side thing. Glad they stuck Man-Thing in it too. He was probably the best part. XD

It was very nice to have a small one shot of something that wasn't tied to EVERYTHING atm of the MCU. 

I was wondering if that wasn't what they were going for when the rumors popped up about them getting him for something a week or so ago.

So Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is up on Disney+. I only just started watching but i like the animation style so far and the colors.

Already name dropped Avengers too.

Watching new Moon Girl and DD episodes and i like some of the cameos they did in here.

From what I've been seeing online, it sounds like Adam Driver may have got the role for Reed Richards. I was really hoping we'd see John Krasinsky again for it, but Driver could work I think. 

• Sick 2

Still watching Ep 2 of Secret Invasion but i have to scream this right now

Spoiler

HOW FUCKING DARE THAT THEY KILL OFF MARIA :crying:

• Sad 1

They're gonna release all episodes at once, and it'll be rated TV-MA. Interesting...

Whelp. I'm glad that Disney lost no time in taking care of garbage. Gonna be interesting to see how they handle his replacement for later stuff now that Loki series is out of the way.

I think it was fair to wait until the trial to do it.  You never know.  But yeah, fuck that guy.  Sucks too because he was a great actor but apparently a huge piece of shit.

I was gonna be surprised if they weren't at this point.

Also, anyone watch Echo yet? I need to gush!

Just finished the 4th episode, probably going to watch the fifth tonight, too.

Spoiler

Called it on Fisk coming back. No body seen means no death.
I did like how they utilized the flashback on Echo's snippet of story from the Hawkeye show without it being a typical "previously, on Marvel's ___"
And I love the collab they did with the Choctaw tribe and just how in depth they got into the culture.

Huh, that might ACTUALLY work with that casting. They're all great actors. And i can really visualize their personalities with each character. Especially Ebon Moss. He was fantastic in The Bear