Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Boss

[12/07/19] Weekly What Have You Been Playing?

:ds: DQIV Chapters of the Chosen, I can see why people took to Torneko so much because the chapter is mostly about wheeling and dealing.

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I'm a big fan of the mission structure. Otherwise the same game for the most part.

I'm still working away at :switch: Pokemon Sword. I was playing earlier but got interrupted right before the battle against Leon, so I'm saved and ready to go for the championship match. Everything up to this point has been easy so I'm not expecting this battle to be any different. 

I am officially the Champion :cool: Leon's Pokemon were at least a bit more of a challenge, but we all knew that I was going to come out on top. 

I guess I'll do the post-game story thing and catch myself a Zacian. Doesn't sound like it will be too much time and effort. 

• Like 1

Still Warframe, but I am mixin in a little Halo: Reach from the MC collection on pc. 

14 minutes ago, Galeigh said:

Halo: Reach from the MC collection on pc. 

You should play that with web and I sometime. We haven't played yet, sadly. This month is super busy.

Rocking through Shenmue II now.  Having the free time from both work and school this week has helped out.  I've been stuck working on a paper for the most part since the late afternoon today, but I plan on putting in as many hours as possible tomorrow night.

So far, I think I'm liking it more than the first one, but I have some gripes that I'm waiting to see how the rest of the game develops before making a full judgment on them.

57 minutes ago, MT said:

You should play that with web and I sometime. We haven't played yet, sadly. This month is super busy.

Hit me up on Discord next time you guys load it up. 

On 12/10/2019 at 1:35 PM, little birdy said:

I am officially the Champion :cool: Leon's Pokemon were at least a bit more of a challenge, but we all knew that I was going to come out on top. 

Now the kiddo is a Champ too. She was pretty hyped about beating Leon. Her team actually had a bit of an easier time than I did with him. I don't regret choosing Sobble as my starter, but I think in the end her Cinderace was more useful than my Inteleon.

• Like 1

Finished up GRIS and Fran Bow last week. GRIS was a beautiful and positive experience. Fran Bow turned my brain into poo. Both were great games though XD