Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MT

Half-Life: Alyx

Set between the events of Half-Life and Half-Life 2, Alyx Vance and her father Eli mount an early resistance to the Combine's brutal occupation of Earth. The loss of the Seven-Hour War is still fresh. In the shadow of a rising Combine fortress known as the Citadel, residents of City 17 learn to live under the rule of their invaders. But among this scattered population are two of Earth's most resourceful scientists: Dr. Eli Vance and his daughter Alyx, the founders of a fledgling resistance.

"It’s not a side story, nor an episodic one — it’s the next part of the Half-Life story, in a game around the same length as Half-Life 2."

• Like 1

I'm really bummed this is a VR only game (internet is clearly very mad about that lol).  I think I might start saving for an index though.

Just get an Oculus Quest and their Link cable, much cheaper.

16 hours ago, MT said:

Just get an Oculus Quest and their Link cable, much cheaper.

>Facebook hardware

Gross.  No.  :P

Fine, spend 4x the price, Mr. Moneybags.

I will indeed :monocle:

It would be nice if it was a PC game with VR support buuuut its nice to have a game truly utilize VR and if any game is gonna sell VR its a new full entry title in the Half Life series. Either way, i'm just happy that Half Life is back because this is as close to a legit "Half Life 3 confirmed" til we literally get an announcement

This looks fucking dope.