Old School Forum
Vic Boss

WWE General

Still staying in as creative.  Who knows how long that lasts as more things develop, but man, that's pretty intense.  Never would have imagined him ceding any power.  And I guess in theory, if he's not CEO, there's potential room to be fired at some point.  Not exactly expecting that, but man...it's crazy.

I highly doubt anything will change, especially with Stephanie put back in "charge". This just feels like a way for them to sleaze out a storyline from it.

The Vince era is over

• Shiny 1

RIP WWE

Wild that Vince got sexual misconducted, figured he was the guy who was always gonna skate by because the mainstream media doesn't care about wrestling

That sucks. He was one of my favorites in WWE.

Seriously some of the saddest news.  Right after Terry Funk, too.  Even more of a shame that he never got his full due in WWE.

I remembered seeing news posted that he was recovering from whatever illness he'd had and that he was getting closer to returning to the ring. :( Just awful.

WSJ: Vince McMahon Accused of Sex Trafficking by WWE Staffer He Paid to Keep Quiet (It's...it's just awful. I can't believe a human being would do these things to another person)

The suit also includes screenshots of explicit text messages that McMahon allegedly sent to Grant. A May 2020 message said: “i’m the only one who owns U and controls who I want to fuck U.”

The suit cited a July 2020 text that said others at WWE wanted to have sex with her after seeing photos on McMahon’s phone, and the group laughed when he told them, “She may scream and try to say NO!!although it would B difficult to say anything with a cock down her throat.”

When they met, McMahon allegedly made promises of a job at WWE and showered Grant with gifts. During meetings that were supposed to be about the job, he greeted her in his underwear and repeatedly asked for hugs.

He forcefully used sex toys on her, including dildos he named after WWE wrestlers, causing her bruising and bleeding, the suit said.

In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said.

In the June 2021 encounter inside the WWE office, the suit said McMahon and Laurinaitis forced themselves on her and took turns restraining her for the other, while saying “No means yes” and “Take it, bitch.”

The suit said McMahon shared the explicit photos with the star [likely Brock Lesnar] and informed Grant that “he likes what he sees.” After the star agreed to a new WWE contract, McMahon texted Grant in August 2021 to say “that part of the deal was fucking U.”

That December, McMahon gave Grant’s personal cellphone number to the WWE star, the lawsuit said. The wrestler asked her to send a video of herself urinating, the suit said, and after she did, he called her a “bitch.” That same month, the suit said, the star expressed a desire to “set a play date,” but a snowstorm disrupted his travel plans.

Jesus fucking christ, what a piece of shit (no pun intended)

Lq0ysUL.jpg