Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tassifox

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Ep 8

Spoiler

HO-LY FUCK THIS GUY. JUST HOLY FUCKING SHIT the way he barely did much for killing those drunks!

Pretty blood ability!!!!! I love it!
Oi vey Yushiro someone's got a mother complex

THIS ANIME JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!

• Like 1

Ep 8

- The flowery effects when she's scratching herself

- Grosss when Kibutsuji melted her

- Welp, footprint tracking

This series just keeps getting better and better!

• Like 1

I just watched all 8 episodes...so I'm hooked on this. 

Ufotable is a plus, I like their openings for Tales of Xillia and Berseria.

• Like 1

Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssss one of us! One of us!

I'm sharing @Farmatron's VRV account with him now so I'mma give this a shot soon.  Mitebcool.

Do it!!!! Definitely one of the best ones of the Spring season!

Mostly i was like.... wtf is nezuko gonna do next during this conversation...

:hide:

• Like 2

Ep 9

Spoiler

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE this fight was fucking insane with how the arrows worked for those demons. HGN

• Like 1

Ep 09

The animation in general and on the sword swings and demon powers in particular really helps this anime rise up a bit further than the material would suggest :nod:

Also love how we're seeing that they can mix and match demon powers together even with humans

• Like 1

Ep 10

That was kinda fucked up how Susamaru died...No wonder that guy from a few episodes ago was afraid to say Kibutsuji's name.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Seriously no shit. Just when I think this guy can't get any more evil, BAM! Holy fucking shit.

YAY WE FINALLY GET TO MEET THE YELLOW CHICKEN DUDE! FINALLY!

Ep 11

Zenitsu's gonna get tiresome and annoying fast for me

• ROFL 1

Although now i wonder about the boar head dude... tanjiro's thing is smell, zanitsu was hinted as sound, is the boar head's thing vision?

Possibly, it seems that all the hunters have some kind of unique ability that helps them against demons

That episode was cool all around, probably because there was so much swordplay and powers happening :lurk:

• Like 1

Agreed. Honestly if this show was a video game and this particular demon was a Level Final Boss....I have a feeling he would be one of the most rage quit demons with his powers because I would most likely not be able to keep up with those drum combos. :rotfl:

Spoiler

I'm gonna laugh if Boar Hunter was raised by boars and yet somehow learned how to get the Demon Hunter skills and swords.
WTF ZENITSU!?
Fuck it's so bad I get tingles with every new fun fact we learn about Big Daddy Demon. (yes I'm calling him that don't judge me)

• Like 1

EP 16

Spoiler

DUDE what is up with this Demon family that would make the mother terrified of her own son and father?
Awww Inosuke's developing a "Notice Me Senpai" complex
Fuck breaking all the other slayers bodies like that to fight!
Fuck new puppet has no head
....Daddy?
FUCK THAT PUPPET'S BODY WAS HER HUSBANDS! THEN WHO'S FOLLOWING ZENITSU!? ONE OF THE OTHER SPAWN!

I like how the light up Shinobu in the intro song, since she was introduce in episode 15.

Making them puppet-around with broken bones and then snapping their necks :sick:

"Blessed Rain After The Drought" That's so fucking cool.

Did Tanjirou forget to get a blood sample?

It's not that he forgot, but maybe he didn't think it to be a higher class demon?

Spoiler

He did not get a sample yet. I don't think the mother demon was one of the 12 but she DID tell him that there is one there in the forest. Which means it's either her husband, her 3 children or possibly another demon they're hiding atm.

Ep 17

Spoiler

And then there were 3 demons

I liked getting some Zenitsu backstory. Figures he'd be a dumbass to get his ass shot by lightning.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Dude.....fucking little psycho brother and daddy spidey.....just FUCK

• Like 1

That demon hunter getting spider-web sliced and then you hear his body splatter on landing

Also Inosuke thinking for a second and then being all "WAIT, FUCK THAT" and slicing that thing's arm off :rotfl:

• Like 1

Inosuke's definitely a fave of mine. I can't wait to get his backstory

God damn, the production values somehow went up in this episode and it's already got good production values

• Shiny 1

HO-LY-FUCK-ING-CHRIST ON A CRACKER EP 19!!!

Spoiler

Inosuke's new fighter crush
Zenitsu's gonna live!
The younger brother flipping his shit over a real family bond.
Knew he was gonna be the 12
fuck those threads
fuck shit his neck is tougher
holy fuck this fight
HOLY FUCKING GODS THIS FIGHT!
AHHHHH DADDY!
AHHHHHHH DON'T LET THIS BE THE LAST EPISODE OF THE SEASON!
OH thank gods it's not

um.....fine I'm gonna be that person if Tanjiro's dad was so frail did that breathing technique help him sire Tanjiro and Nezuko's siblings? because.........I'm wondering if daddy lived past sibling #3....

• Like 1

- Holy shit, the demon kid cut off his own head to avoid Tanjiro decapitating him :O.O:

- Well, that was easy for the new guy :lol:

- Thaaat butterfly attack :shiny:

• Shiny 1

The new guy and girl who showed up an episode or two ago to clean up the mess for the Demon Slayers

Spoiler

The girl is new, but the guy was the one who originally let Nezuko live instead of killing her in the first couple of episodes and sent Tanjiro to learn the Water Breath Style. 

• Like 1

I have never wanted a waifu before until Butterfly Demon Hunter lady came into my life. She's so creepy I think I have a kink now (not really but FUCK)

Also she's actually not new? I thought she was in the Demon Slayer tests that Tanjiro and Zenitsu were in?

Ep 21

I wasn't a big fan of revealing the villain's backstory while we know he's dying because it felt like filler, but I guess if we're still about showing how merciful Tanjiro is, it was solid

Spoiler

Totes wrong about Butterfly Slayer and the other one I mixed her up with from the tests. Maybe Butterfly Slayer was her mentor and teacher before she took the tests then?

Agreed with the weird placement of the backstory but I think it doubles as both seeing Tanjiro's nurturing and forgiving side as well as seeing the manipulation a tiny bit more on Big Baddie Demon Daddy.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Good thing inosuke wasn't there. He'd have so many new man crushes his head would explode.  Also i swear i could hear him go "Let me at 'em! I'll headbutt him so hard he won't be able to sit for a week!"

• ROFL 1

Spoiler

Dat one pink haired Hashira finding all the others cute for some reason or another. I just can't with her. :rotfl:

70177621_2675710339126674_28014368932023

• ROFL 2

Fix link please all I'm getting is #'s

Ep 23

Spoiler

Yay! Nezuko no bite!
Tanjiro's interrupting to see if he could headbutt the Hashira just after barely getting out of there with good graces. Granted I would wanna headbutt him too but I'd chose surprise attack heabutt
Duuuuuude things are gonna get goooooood.

• Like 1

This episode was fun.  Tanjiro and his one track mind.  Felt kinda bad for Inosuke.

Nezuko: If I fits, I sits.

• Like 2

The more this world slowly expands, the more interested I get in it :nod:

Spoiler

I love how Shinobu totally mind-juju'd Zenitsu and Inosuke into doing the Breathing training.
Yuuuup he's totally pissed about the swords
Oh no I was totally wrong. Inosuke whyyy~!?

Awww he didn't have the heart to splash her
Demons on a train.....great.....

48 minutes ago, Tassifox said:
  Hide contents

Demons on a train.....great.....

Spoiler

Don't worry Sabin can just suplex the train...wait...never mind disregard. 

• ROFL 1

Guyz next episode is last of the season :bawling:

I was wondering, it wasn't listed under "continuing" in any anime lists I saw

I also noticed that Ani-chart added a -insert #- out of -insert final #- episodes aired in their stuff when I was talking about it with a friend and sent her the link. So that's neat. She said the manga is like 4 story archs ahead and just keeps getting better so we both want moar