Old School Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Anelle

The Squirmy Puppy Pub

❤️ they're totally just love bites, maybe. probably. possibly. He might wish to eat hand.

• Like 1
  • Shiny 1

I'm doing a thing. Doing some trail work with a group of people I don't know tomorrow and then mountain biking on Monday on said trail. No kids, no wife. I don't think I've camped on my own before. IMG_20220903_184914.thumb.jpg.dc14213de4a80f1819e4fd2372cb59de.jpg

• Like 1

Honestly you'll hopefully enjoy it. Just being in a different quiet peace like that is super nice. 

Dumb freaking cat gave me quite the scare today and went missing. Found him and nearly got into a fist fight with Galeigh's sister. Tldr: I got upset that her kids scared my cat into hiding (not at them, she eavesdropped on my private venting). She went into full mommy Karen mode and put her hands on me and pushed me and I was inches close to open palmed, five-finger slapping her ass in her low calcium mouth. Yea, I'm still mad.

Dude i would be too. Kids need to learn how to treat animals and if they think it's okay to scare ANY animal let alone another family member's pet. They would not be allowed in my house period. I'm glad your cat is home safe and i'm sorry that you had to go through that. 

• Like 1

She won't hear otherwise that her kids are perfect little angels. Look, I love my nieces and nephews and hell I've watched them grow from birth, but they are kids and make mistakes. I didn't care about her getting mad until she said degrading shit about me behind my back, pushed me in the chest, and showed her true ass self. She made it clear that I don't belong (in her view, but fuck her sideways) K is safe tho. Turns out he was hiding in the thankfully broken fireplace in the sun room the whole time.

My sister is a spoiled cunt who has wasted all the chances she has ever been given. If I COULD ban her from the house I would, the house belongs to my dad and is essentially the family house, even if me and Desi are currently renting it out.

One thing is for sure though, she burned any and all bridges with me the moment she put her hands on Desi.

• Shiny 2

While I was at work today, I thought about getting a sign for the door so I got this one. As he is a big baby and will sit and paw at the door to get the attention of people he likes.

61kh5-4I+uL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Like 1

That's okay. You don't need fam like that anyways. You got Galeigh and us. Dats enough. I know i would have def thrown back if i was there. Body slam style. 

• Like 1

Dude, I've almost come to blows over people not respecting my cats too. Back when we just had Boog and it was time to move my in-laws kinda steamrolled over us as far as taking over the actual move itself and crammed a bunch of people in our tiny apartment and were crowding the cat and wouldn't let me take her separately insisting she was fine etc etc and it ended up pretty much traumatizing her. It took like a year or so before she started being confident again. None of it was malicious, it was just "we know better and all the cats we've had have been fine with this and you just don't know" type shit but I was about to just throw hands I was so upset

In sadder news, Oobie started to decline pretty rapidly so yesterday we had a in-home service come and we sent him on his way over the Rainbow Bridge. This is the first time in my life I've gone through this, only pet I was ever allowed as a kid was a hamster and while that was sad, it just isn't the same as a cat you've had for a decade, you know? When we lost Percy we'd only had him a few weeks and his death was due to a sudden and traumatic accident. I'm a huge wreck but I'm also at peace that we did the best for Oobie. He was still happy enough to enjoy being near us and getting pets and stuff, and I spoiled the absolute fuck outta him in his last days food wise. Y'all, he got a bit of cheeseburger, he got a bit of cheesy chicken enchilada, he got pulled pork, he got a chicken nugget and he even got sushi grade tuna for his last meal, all that in the last week alone. Before that we'd been giving him as much fancy feast and treats as he wanted/could eat. Near the end he was basically just getting Churus for meals (those treat goop tubes that are so popular!) because that was tasty and easiest for him to eat. He had a good life, he was loved and gave a lot of love. I'm just sad, lol. Gotta figure out how to adjust my existence to not having him in it day to day.

and that's my cat rambling

• Sad 4

I'm so sorry for your loss Nelle. *hugs* This year has not been a good year for my friends and their fur babies in one shape or form.

Sorry Nelle :( , but at least you made the final moments absolute heaven for the kitty.

Thanks y'all ❤️ kind words are keeping me afloat for now, I really appreciate it.

You are a great catmom nelle. You made his last moments comfy and that's important. Much love ❤️

Dude Wab we need a fucking Hug reaction. 

• Like 2

Happy Holidays to everyone here! 

I know it's pretty radio silent here but i wish you all happy and peaceful times with your fam and friends! Whether you choose to celebrate or not this year. If you feel up for it, lets talk old holiday memories or what you plan to do this weekend!

Atm i'm on my lunch break at work. Almost done and it's been alright so far. The rush will probably come just when i'm ready to clock out. Then i'm gonna chill at home tonight and see the fam tomorrow. Stuff has been happening with my brother so he's back living with the folks. But he's safe and that's what matters. If roads are better from our declining ice storm i may drag him out of the house for a spell. 

• Like 1
  • Shiny 1

Put in my two weeks at work today. Been with FedEx for 23 years, and I'm just over it, so Ifigured it's time to move on.

• Like 2
  • Shiny 1